The Womper Woom, Womp it again Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Now that's what I call customer service!
I love when a company stands by their product and doesn't make you jump through hoops.
They just say your not satisfied? Here ya go a new atty from us no questions asked!!! :thumb:
I was very impressed as well. I sent them one email detailing the problems I had with the tank and summed it up by letting them know that I really expected more from an authentic product. I received a reply the next day, addressing some of my questions, an apology and asking for my mailing address.

The rest was a tracking number, no having to send the bad one back or proof of purchase etc. I imagine they contacted KP to see if I did get one. :thumbs:

On the other hand CoV wants me to send the whole Wraith package back to them so they can replace it with one that has proper paint. That will be $20 to ship a tracked package to California and probably a month to end up with a replacement. Also there is an RMA form involved and a proof of purchase. Hopefully they don't pull an WeeLeaf move by saying it was not bought directly from them, so there is no warranty with them.

I might just not bother and peel the rest of the coating off of it for that shiny gunmetal look. ;)

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I love it!!!!

26/36 Fused Claptons on 4mm before the trim and tuck. The Plus has an excellent deck compared to the Supreme's postless deck.
f3BlK37l.jpg

It's a beast with the 20ml tank, I LIKE it!!!
etj29wIl.jpg

Size reference with little brother. :D
3EHiCmwl.jpg

Perfect fit!
JrU5uhal.jpg

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
I love it!!!!

26/36 Fused Claptons on 4mm before the trim and tuck. The Plus has an excellent deck compared to the Supreme's postless deck.
f3BlK37l.jpg

It's a beast with the 20ml tank, I LIKE it!!!
etj29wIl.jpg

Size reference with little brother. :D
3EHiCmwl.jpg

Perfect fit!
JrU5uhal.jpg

Sweet!
That looks great on the Lux!! Looks like they were made for each other!! :thumb:

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Looks like Guo and Sigelei have teamed up to make a coiless dripper called the Vexus CDA.
I am liking the Altus T1 I recently bought so this might be a good one as well.

2 things do bother me about this.

1) TC is nickel (and that's what I'm guessing the chip has in it) and they tell you to clean the chip to burn it red? The Altus T1 chip is made with Tungsten
2) Bottom airflow for me is a downer because I'm a messy over dripper! :facepalm:

Overall I hope that this idea gets expanded. The chip in the Altus T1 has been vaping nicely althought I have not been able to get it right using TC.

Here's a video.

Here's where it's for sale right now.
Vexus CDA by Sigelei | The World's First Coil-Less Atomizer (Matte Black is Now IN STOCK)

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Looks like Guo and Sigelei have teamed up to make a coiless dripper called the Vexus CDA.
I am liking the Altus T1 I recently bought so this might be a good one as well.

2 things do bother me about this.

1) TC is nickel (and that's what I'm guessing the chip has in it) and they tell you to clean the chip to burn it red? The Altus T1 chip is made with Tungsten
2) Bottom airflow for me is a downer because I'm a messy over dripper! :facepalm:

Overall I hope that this idea gets expanded. The chip in the Altus T1 has been vaping nicely althought I have not been able to get it right using TC.

Here's a video.

Here's where it's for sale right now.
Vexus CDA by Sigelei | The World's First Coil-Less Atomizer (Matte Black is Now IN STOCK)

Interesting, but I have zero use for Sigelei so I'll pass.

Have you tried xXx mode with the T1 chip instead of the W preset? xXx mode takes some time changing it .1 at a time, but it might be able to dial in the TC.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida

Have you tried xXx mode with the T1 chip instead of the W preset? xXx mode takes some time changing it .1 at a time, but it might be able to dial in the TC.

No I haven't. I was using the W mode and I tried to use the TCR values on my Wismec 2/3 that Guo suggested. The problem to me seems to be the ramp up time needed.

I'll give it a go in xXx mode when I have time to fiddle. I've been mainly using it in Power mode between 50 and 60 watts. It's got some nice flavor and vapor is pretty decent.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
No I haven't. I was using the W mode and I tried to use the TCR values on my Wismec 2/3 that Guo suggested. The problem to me seems to be the ramp up time needed.

I'll give it a go in xXx mode when I have time to fiddle. I've been mainly using it in Power mode between 50 and 60 watts. It's got some nice flavor and vapor is pretty decent.
That is the great thing about xXx mode, it can TC just about any wire you throw at it. Mixed media SS/KA1/NiCr coils too, but does take some time to fine tune the FSK%. Every atty and every new coil needs to be tuned in xXx mode, that is where a lot of people get discouraged with the FSK chipset.

The baseline resistance has to be reset when you change tanks or put a new build in one after you get all the hot spots out in power mode. Unscrew the tank, hit the fire button, it says Atomizer Connect and then screw it down and hit the fire button again. If you take longer than 10 seconds from the Atomize Connect message till you hit the fire button to set resistance, it can sometimes keep the old resistance and that will screw up all the fine tuning.

There is merit to DNA200 devices for simple plug and play functionality.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
That is the great thing about xXx mode, it can TC just about any wire you throw at it. Mixed media SS/KA1/NiCr coils too, but does take some time to fine tune the FSK%. Every atty and every new coil needs to be tuned in xXx mode, that is where a lot of people get discouraged with the FSK chipset.

The baseline resistance has to be reset when you change tanks or put a new build in one after you get all the hot spots out in power mode. Unscrew the tank, hit the fire button, it says Atomizer Connect and then screw it down and hit the fire button again. If you take longer than 10 seconds from the Atomize Connect message till you hit the fire button to set resistance, it can sometimes keep the old resistance and that will screw up all the fine tuning.

There is merit to DNA200 devices for simple plug and play functionality.

Thanks TD for the info! :thumb:

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida

So I had a little time to fiddle around with the T1 chip in xXx mode. Yes I did get it to work better than either the DNA or Wismec chips. The FSK chip does TC all metal but it can be painstakingly fiddly! I had it going for the first couple of tankfuls but I had to take the tank off at one point and of course I had to start all over again tuning it in. I still say the FSK is a very nice chip and I wish they would step it up even more because it is a Killa Chip. :D

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
mostly just bumpin the ghost thread

well I got myself a (if ya wanna) womper device
had some credit funds I needed to throw around so picked up a TC100w
upload_2017-2-6_23-30-42.png

I like it runs in parallel and also can function on a single 18650
doubt I'll do the upgrade for the 120w ability 'cause I'll never get close to that
and I see no other bennys of 1.00 to 1.03/1.13...

as advertised, well built and very comfy to grip - I like the big honkin' thing (270+g)

put a couple 3000mah in ; screw on a 7ml Subtank plus and I'm ready for WHATEVER :sneaky: :w00t: :sneaky:
upload_2017-2-6_23-45-44.png

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

View attachment 633639
doubt I'll do the upgrade for the 120w ability 'cause I'll never get close to that

as advertised, well built and very comfy to grip - I like the big honkin' thing (270+g)

put a couple 3000mah in ; screw on a 7ml Subtank plus and I'm ready for WHATEVER :sneaky: :w00t: :sneaky:

Ah, slowly but surely, you'll keep creeping up to 500W for an 8 coil tank that holds a liter of juice!:lol:

Nice mod! Enjoy it! One of the nice parts is the longer run time with more batteries.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas

View attachment 633639

Awesome looking device. Enjoy Puff!

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Ah, slowly but surely, you'll keep creeping up to 500W for an 8 coil tank that holds a liter of juice!:lol:

Nice mod! Enjoy it! One of the nice parts is the longer run time with more batteries.

Awesome looking device. Enjoy Puff!

that's is maybe the main reason I decided on it - BATTERY LIFE

then I like a big heavy brute of a handful kinda device

then the shape / design is very welcoming to me

the TC100w is very similar to the smaller, not as smart nor as strong, little cousin iStick 50w (which I liked but NEVER bought)
upload_2017-2-7_12-28-9.png

and 8w-15w is about my comfort range (it won't ever see 30w+)
haha, I keep sliding my finger around LOOKIN' to the fire button (where is it !):grr:

VapeSmart
:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread