Not open for further replies.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Ah... many a time I've had the domino effect as well! Now I use a couple of heavy bottom candle holders for some of them and try to keep the others a few to the left and a few to the right. They still go flying but at least it's only one at a time :lol:
I have a glass top desk so when they topple its is one heck of a racket. The hubby usually yells "You ok?" and I yell back "Yep I am fine it was a Crapalanche!". He gets it and he doesn't vape. ;)

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I was very happy with my Nitecore D2 until I went to charge my iJoy 26650's. Six hours later the iJoy's were fully charged and an xtar SV2 was ordered pronto!

Now it's only 2 hours to charge the 26650's. :D
For me it was killing 2 Nitecores in less than 2 years that made me buy an xtar

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
My charger is an Enova Gyrfalcon All-88. It will handle as low as AAA up to D/10440 up to 32650. It will charge at .1, .25, .5 and 1 Amp. It will charge 1.5 V NiMH, 3.6 V LiFePo, 4.2, 4.3, and 4.35 V LiIon. Each bay is independent, so one bay can be charging a triple A while the next bay is charging an 18650.

I also have the Enova Gyrfalcon All-88 (same story, 4 bays), an Efest Luc S2, a Nitecore Intellicharger i4, and an Efest Luc V4.
a02525ec96913a6764e424f627e19ebb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
You just created charger envy in the hubby he is now shopping ROFL

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Sorry to hear that, hopefully mine lasts a bit longer. ;)

I pondered a Gyrfalcon All-44 before I ordered the Xtar. I didn't want to wait for it from China and I also really detest GearBest.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana

I pondered a Gyrfalcon All-44 before I ordered the Xtar. I didn't want to wait for it from China and I also really detest GearBest.
I had heard that Nitecore had a problem with their 4 bay chargers not long after both of mine failed so fast. I do not know if it was fixed. I would assume so. I just was not willing to give it a 3rd try and got an xtar instead.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
maybe 2 months ago I bought one of these...
upload_2017-3-26_20-20-44.png

upload_2017-3-26_20-22-23.png

I needed a fast charger for "C" cells I use around the property and about that time I seen this was a new release
it is one bad dude, super fast charge @ 2A -- 3A is just a lot of whomping amps going on, so I don't use that one very much... :evil:

:smokie:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA

I didn't wait for my Nitecore to die (well, it still hasn't) and I ordered an Xtar SV2 during the CNY sale from Fasttech. I also got a LiitoKala from GearBest (GearWorst) for $5. :shock: $5 buckeroos! It's a one bay portable, for my car, just in case.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
So, anyone have experience with a dual battery tc squonker?

I probably won't get one, but I'm curious.
A dual like the Lost Vape Drone would be really nice!
I have the VT Inbox, DripBox 2 and Wraith. You have to build accordingly... It would be really nice to be able to fire up a BF dripper with a pair of Claptons at 80W or 100W. :D

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks

They're available from IMRBatteries.com

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
So, anyone have experience with a dual battery tc squonker?

I probably won't get one, but I'm curious.
I have the Kanger Dripbox 160. It's OK... I prefer singles like the Dripbox 2, and Kangxin Inoy 60. Or, mechs like my Frankenskull.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I have the Kanger Dripbox 160. It's OK... I prefer singles like the Dripbox 2, and Kangxin Inoy 60. Or, mechs like my Frankenskull.

I really hate the atty that came with my dripbox. It spits juice in my face all the time. I had to hunt down a different bottom fed RDA for it.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I really hate the atty that came with my dripbox. It spits juice in my face all the time. I had to hunt down a different bottom fed RDA for it.
Which version of the dripbox?

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
THe first one released. No wattage control bare bones deal.
Lift the coils so that the base of the coils is just visible through the air slots... that will solve the spitting...

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Lift the coils so that the base of the coils is just visible through the air slots... that will solve the spitting...

ok will give that a try ty :)

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
A dual like the Lost Vape Drone would be really nice!
I have the VT Inbox, DripBox 2 and Wraith. You have to build accordingly... It would be really nice to be able to fire up a BF dripper with a pair of Claptons at 80W or 100W. :D

If I get one, I definitely won't be spending $160 for it. Nothing will replace my REO, but recent discussions have piqued my curiosity with TC, as it seems they've worked out some of the initial bugs.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
If I get one, I definitely won't be spending $160 for it. Nothing will replace my REO, but recent discussions have piqued my curiosity with TC, as it seems they've worked out some of the initial bugs.
On the Kanger, I still have to run it higher than I'd like for a good (for me) vape. That said, I am about 80% TC on my vapes. The consistency and lack of concern over a dry hit make it a win, for me... oh, and almost ALL of my TC is now SS316L. I will no longer buy a mod that doesn't have SS and TCR/TFR...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread