Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Hai, Sweets!

I finally bailed on the full-color al85 that I've been waiting for WEEKS for FT to even have in stock to ship :sneaky: Ordered a Kaos Spectrum (just 'cause it looks kewl!)
Too fine! :thumbs:

I pondered an AL85 a few times but never really put one in the cart. I was seriously considering a Captain recently with the 20700's, but iJoy mods bother me and will probably wait until other 20700 mods drop. Now a dual 20700 squonker would be the cats behind fer sure!

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I absolutely love my Aromamizer Plus! Best RTA EVER! That said, I fins I am spending A LOT of time with my RDTAs... up to 19 individual RDTAs, now lol... I also managed to get my hands on an Envii Terra (not for everyone... great for tinkerers... but really good!). Coming in the mail some day is a Taifun BT. Now THAT tank looks interesting!!!

On the mod front, I love my Revenant! I got my hands on an Ehpro Mod 101 (not too shabby), a Colibri (cute!), and an Atto (cuter!). Coming in the mail, real soon, is a Vaporesso Nebula.

I also have been enjoying mechs again... I cleaned up my Copper Overdose (good), my Manhattan (just OK), my Limitless (great), my Black Ring (part of the 1st gen Karma kit - great), my VGod (great), and snagged a Mage (great) and a Broadside (OMFG!!!!). Coming in the mail soon is a Tomahawk X.
The Plus is AMAZING, I have two. ;)

I watched a few videos on the Terra and thought that's just a mess of frustration waiting to happen, have fun with it! I really like the look of the Envii Loch Ness and it is supposed to have a great hand feel, maybe one day when they are on clearance.

The Taifun BT will be great fun, can't wait till they are in stock. A good use for my unused mesh. :D

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Too fine! :thumbs:

I pondered an AL85 a few times but never really put one in the cart. I was seriously considering a Captain recently with the 20700's, but iJoy mods bother me and will probably wait until other 20700 mods drop. Now a dual 20700 squonker would be the cats behind fer sure!
Why do Ijoy's mods bother you? I have 2 (Maxo and Lux... oh, wait... was the original LMC200 an Ijoy mod?), and like 'em...

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Howdy folks. I think I may have missed something as to why everyone left, but I'm happy to see people stopping back in.

I've been enjoying my new coppervapes bf mod and odis o-atty clone. I got the frankenskull clone too, and it's nice, but the lack of button lock and the fact that not all of my atties will work on it, means it's not an every day mod for me.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
The Plus is AMAZING, I have two. ;)

I watched a few videos on the Terra and thought that's just a mess of frustration waiting to happen, have fun with it! I really like the look of the Envii Loch Ness and it is supposed to have a great hand feel, maybe one day when they are on clearance.

The Taifun BT will be great fun, can't wait till they are in stock. A good use for my unused mesh. :D
Envii Tera RTA

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
What a pleasant surprise to see this thread pop back up on the Main Page :) Lotsa names/avi's I've not seen in a while.

I've won a couple new tanks in some contests recently - I'm still ranging all over the board, depending on what sounds fun at the time I pick up a mod. However, the Innokin Scion has pleasantly surprised me. Just wish it had an RBA head.....

MFS has 20% off EVERYTHING - "REMEMBER". Scored another L of nic and some replacement heads for the Scion.... :w00t: All that, free shipping, and it was just a smidge over the regular cost of 1L.... BOOM!
Hey Ding, never really thought anyone would reply but I was wrong, kind of a reserection of da woom

I absolutely love my Aromamizer Plus! Best RTA EVER! That said, I fins I am spending A LOT of time with my RDTAs... up to 19 individual RDTAs, now lol... I also managed to get my hands on an Envii Terra (not for everyone... great for tinkerers... but really good!). Coming in the mail some day is a Taifun BT. Now THAT tank looks interesting!!!

On the mod front, I love my Revenant! I got my hands on an Ehpro Mod 101 (not too shabby), a Colibri (cute!), and an Atto (cuter!). Coming in the mail, real soon, is a Vaporesso Nebula.

I also have been enjoying mechs again... I cleaned up my Copper Overdose (good), my Manhattan (just OK), my Limitless (great), my Black Ring (part of the 1st gen Karma kit - great), my VGod (great), and snagged a Mage (great) and a Broadside (OMFG!!!!). Coming in the mail soon is a Tomahawk X.
Nice gear ! I also love my Aromamizer Plus sitting on the G Class, I copied Troll and ordered the 25mm one too, curious to see how she vapes.

Howdy folks. I think I may have missed something as to why everyone left, but I'm happy to see people stopping back in.

I've been enjoying my new coppervapes bf mod and odis o-atty clone. I got the frankenskull clone too, and it's nice, but the lack of button lock and the fact that not all of my atties will work on it, means it's not an every day mod for me.
Very nice to see you come back home :headbang:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Why do Ijoy's mods bother you? I have 2 (Maxo and Lux... oh, wait... was the original LMC200 an Ijoy mod?), and like 'em...
I have a Lux as well and it really needs a firmware fix that we will probably never see. The 510 connector on the Captain has shades of the Cuboid. I just finished reading Deucesjack review of it over at the other place and I guess it's okay for everything but his Plus'... He has a preproduction version and it should be fixed in the released ones.

I really hate the cheap shtty 510 connectors that the Chinese Trifecta uses on their mods.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada

I never liked the look of the Frankenskull so I never picked one up. I thought I read over at the other place you can adjust the height of the 510 feed pin on the Frankenskull, but I might be mistaken.

The Galactika Hidra clone is supposed to have really stiff unusable bottles, I'll wait on that one until a bottle replacement is found. The Icarus clone could be a nice little squonker and the YFTK SVA regulated (DNA75) squonker could be an alternative to the VT Inbox.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I never liked the look of the Frankenskull so I never picked one up. I thought I read over at the other place you can adjust the height of the 510 feed pin on the Frankenskull, but I might be mistaken.

The Galactika Hidra clone is supposed to have really stiff unusable bottles, I'll wait on that one until a bottle replacement is found. The Icarus clone could be a nice little squonker and the YFTK SVA regulated (DNA75) squonker could be an alternative to the VT Inbox.

I like my Frankie... I find it performs better than the Coppervape... The bottle it came with was stiff, but that's an easy fix...

The Hidra looks unusable regardless of the bottle installed... that window is tiny and hard to get to.

I love that the "provided by the manufacturer" pics of the Icarus have the door on upside down lol

I have the Dripbox, the Squeeze, a Coppervape, a Frankie, a Inoy, a Dripbox 2, a Dripbox 160, and Disguiser with the squonk conversion...

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Fuzzy! Now, there's a name I haven't seen in a dog's age...
Hey Shawn! Long time no bark... ummm... summat like dat.
Seems he has come out of hibernation. :w00t:
Fuzzy Thunderbear, Draconigena, Prof. Kwant M. Fuzzix, Captain Chaos... pick a name, you know me from somewhere...
Rixy, Fuzzy, Atcha - wowzer , a blast from the past...
Yeah, kinda like a rash ya thought was gone but showed up again when ya least expected it... :shock:

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California

I think I tried adjusting the 510 in the frank, but it was too tight to turn without a lot of effort so I left it alone, didn't want to compromise the connection. I have one atty that will work with it, so if I really want to use it I can. It's tiny, and that's nice, but I don't like pocketing mods with no lock, though I did fashion my own lock/block to insert.

I picked it and the cv up on a whim, just so I could have travel mods that I wouldn't mind ruining/losing. I also felt like I was going to tear my battery wrap every time I changed the battery, which is no bueno.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I like my Frankie... I find it performs better than the Coppervape... The bottle it came with was stiff, but that's an easy fix...

The Hidra looks unusable regardless of the bottle installed... that window is tiny and hard to get to.

I love that the "provided by the manufacturer" pics of the Icarus have the door on upside down lol

I have the Dripbox, the Squeeze, a Coppervape, a Frankie, a Inoy, a Dripbox 2, a Dripbox 160, and Disguiser with the squonk conversion...
Frankie bottle fix? ;)

I never even noticed that tiny window. Since it's Delrin, it shouldn't be too hard to modify the window so it looks good and performs properly.

Much squonkins you have!
Now all you need is a Floris box to build your own.
Floris mech little orca

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Frankie bottle fix? ;)
Most any SS Italian Bottle will bit. I pulled my Frankie bottle out and burned it at the stake. Bought a set of 4 SS Italian bottles off the classies... They fit fine, and aren't stiff...

Before I get an Orca, I'm gonna have to land an Inbox and Wraith...

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Most any SS Italian Bottle will bit. I pulled my Frankie bottle out and burned it at the stake. Bought a set of 4 SS Italian bottles off the classies... They fit fine, and aren't stiff...

Before I get an Orca, I'm gonna have to land an Inbox and Wraith...
Thanks for the info on the SS Italians.

$30 Wraith, I don't know if the additional 20% off code MEMORIAL2017 still works too.
Council of Vapor Wraith 80w Squonker Box Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread