Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
And having realized that we were getting a little off topic, if you were to try a pizza vape what "toppings" would it need to taste like? And is Chicago Style Pizza ejuice better than New York Style Pizza ejuice?;)

I think TFA has the best Smooth Sausage. The one from FA is just a little bit off. I will give props to FA for their Shrimp Tempura. They got that one down very well. Maybe FA is just better at fried juices.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
img_20170612_124020906-jpg.663973

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FT orders have arrived :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
And having realized that we were getting a little off topic, if you were to try a pizza vape what "toppings" would it need to taste like? And is Chicago Style Pizza ejuice better than New York Style Pizza ejuice?;)

I think TFA has the best Smooth Sausage. The one from FA is just a little bit off. I will give props to FA for their Shrimp Tempura. They got that one down very well. Maybe FA is just better at fried juices.

No shrimp on mine, thank you :)

Capella's Black Olive is a must, though. Have yet to find a good Canadian Bacon...

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Nice !

Sorry, I have food poisoning, feel sooooooooooo bad.

Talking of Smok, I have pre ordered the GX2/4, doubt I'll use it in quad style but the normal dual looks like a nice upgrade from the Alien.

Paint looks better too.

Another review lol

As soon as I get over this I will write the Aromamizer Supreme V2 up.

Hope ya'll are well

(consider all posts liked)

@Debadoo The purple one looks really nice !

I like them all though, looks like they are using some sort of car paint..

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I was looking at those earlier today oddly enough......well earlier yesterday now I suppose. Sure hope you are better soon darlin. Did you go to hospital?

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Nice !

Sorry, I have food poisoning, feel sooooooooooo bad.

Talking of Smok, I have pre ordered the GX2/4, doubt I'll use it in quad style but the normal dual looks like a nice upgrade from the Alien.

Paint looks better too.

Another review lol

As soon as I get over this I will write the Aromamizer Supreme V2 up.

Hope ya'll are well

(consider all posts liked)

I like them all though, looks like they are using some sort of car paint..
Pepto Bismol mixed with 2 shots Vodka or Everclear will fix you right up. :thumbs:

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
Heya Wompers!!!!!!

Im still alive and kickin! Heard there was a migration of many of the regulars from....well you know! Guess I should be popping in more frequently to keep up with the times lol!

Good news for me on the vaping front. I have now had my Predator for around 2 months and its still working great! I use it daily and as many already know I only use drippers so Im very happy to say that the 510 is still in tact and showing no signs of popping out on me so far. I do baby the hell out of it though and luckily my Kennedy Trickster has a very slick chamber so there is very little resistance when I take it off to drip.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Heya Wompers!!!!!!

Im still alive and kickin! Heard there was a migration of many of the regulars from....well you know! Guess I should be popping in more frequently to keep up with the times lol!

Good news for me on the vaping front. I have now had my Predator for around 2 months and its still working great! I use it daily and as many already know I only use drippers so Im very happy to say that the 510 is still in tact and showing no signs of popping out on me so far. I do baby the hell out of it though and luckily my Kennedy Trickster has a very slick chamber so there is very little resistance when I take it off to drip.
    Darth! Long time no see!
    Don't know about migration, per se, some of us have always been both places. But this thread has come back to life, so we have gravitated back to it.

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 22, 2015
    Darth! Long time no see!
    Don't know about migration, per se, some of us have always been both places. But this thread has come back to life, so we have gravitated back to it.

Yeah perhaps migration was the wrong term. When Im keeping up on things I generally frequent both but lately its been too hectic!

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Yeah perhaps migration was the wrong term. When Im keeping up on things I generally frequent both but lately its been too hectic!
    What's cooking these days that's keeping you so busy?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Heya Wompers!!!!!!

Good to see ya, and glad yur predator is behaving!

part of it is, he's workin himself into the ground!

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 8, 2015
    Somerset, UK
    @TrollDragon

Thanks for the advice, all I have is Vodka, will that do :).......

@Darth Omerta

Good to see you.

Vaping news, I love the Aromamizer Supreme V2 so much, I actually prefer it over the plus version, I have decided to get a custom made one, should look very nice, some of you will remember my custom OBS one, along those lines anyway, match it up with a nice green Smok GX2 and we should have a very nice setup..

Take a few weeks, hopefully by then I will be better and about more.

Y'all take care.

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 22, 2015

Well Im still at the University part time, not much work since the students are off for the summer, then I work at a little seafood pub on the water full time which is crazy busy throughout the summer. During my time off Ive been helping with yardwork and painting the deck at my moms house and hanging out with the little one who is doing just amazing these days!

part of it is, he's workin himself into the ground!

I am working lots but its not all work and no play, I do make sure I get in lots of quality time with my girl.

@TrollDragon

Thanks for the advice, all I have is Vodka, will that do :).......

@Darth Omerta

Good to see you.

Vaping news, I love the Aromamizer Supreme V2 so much, I actually prefer it over the plus version, I have decided to get a custom made one, should look very nice, some of you will remember my custom OBS one, along those lines anyway, match it up with a nice green Smok GX2 and we should have a very nice setup..

Take a few weeks, hopefully by then I will be better and about more.

Y'all take care.

Good to see you too Rix! Sorry to hear you're not feeling the greatest. Hope it gets better soon! Food poisoning SUCKS!

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Well Im still at the University part time, not much work since the students are off for the summer, then I work at a little seafood pub on the water full time which is crazy busy throughout the summer.
    Seafood pub on the water? Drastic change from the school year. Going from large batches of boring food to single servings at a seafood pub must take some adjustment to how you do things in the kitchen.

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    PSA for today, but first the background.

I own multiple Coppervape (mech squonkers) mods. At least one is being used every day, and sometimes more. These are the only mechs I use on a regular basis though I have a few other mechs. So, here is the deal. Before I ever got my first mech I made sure I knew all the battery safety rules, check your battery wraps, know ohms law, test your builds, etc. After all I wanted to make sure I am being safe, right?

Every night I take the battery(ies) out, and every morning put a fully charged battery into whicever ones I'm planning to use. This morning I was running a bit later than normal. Put a battery in one, vaped for a couple minutes, then jumped in the shower. Got dressed, walked back over to my desk, picked it up, and...it was warm. Not hot, but after sitting long enough for me to shower and get dressed it should have been cool to the touch.

When I first started using mechs I would, without fail, check the battery every time I took it out, and again every time I put it in. Somewhere along the line that dropped to only checking them a couple times per week. Guess what I didn't do this morning? Sure enough there is a small nick in the battery wrap of that battery. Could have been bad news.

So, the PSA-just because you have never had a problem doesn't mean you can neglect taking the proper safety precautions. Every! Single! Time!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread