The Womper Woom, Womp it again Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
Seafood pub on the water? Drastic change from the school year. Going from large batches of boring food to single servings at a seafood pub must take some adjustment to how you do things in the kitchen.

It does take some getting used to, but for nearly 20 years in the kitchen line cooking has been my bread and butter so its actually kind of nice to get back to working busy restaurants again.

Love the PSA!!!!!! I have been there myself. Glad you found the nick before anything went wrong! You're so right that diligence with batteries is extremely important no matter how comfortable we get with our devices! :toast:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I'm still in Colorado... sigh... all my vape mail is being delivered and I can't play with it. Yesterday, it was the Taifun BT. Today, I'm getting some new custom LMC 200 panels. Tomorrow, the Pharaoh RTA... whiiiiiine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I am the resident manager in the building where I live, so I have been busy cleaning an apartment after recent renovations. The previous tenant managed to tear every window screen :grr: and I have been re-screening 3 windows and a patio door. Not one of the most enjoyable parts of this job... :-x

In Vape News:
The Gunmetal Captain arrived today and looks excellent with the Gunmetal Aromamizer Plus! :D

No Sanyo 20700A's to be found anywhere so I ordered a pair of the 20700B's from Illumn, longer runtime for lower power builds. :thumbs:

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I am the resident manager in the building where I live, so I have been busy cleaning an apartment after recent renovations. The previous tenant managed to tear every window screen :grr: and I have been re-screening 3 windows and a patio door. Not one of the most enjoyable parts of this job... :-x

In Vape News:
    The Gunmetal Captain arrived today and looks excellent with the Gunmetal Aromamizer Plus! :D

No Sanyo 20700A's to be found anywhere so I ordered a pair of the 20700B's from Illumn, longer runtime for lower power builds. :thumbs:
    Gunmetal Captain. I'm (kind of) jealous! The only reason for the kind of is that I don't know that I wan't another size battery. Also, I'm not sure if my VC4 can hold 20700s.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Use something like this:

Phifer 48 in. x 84 in. Black Pet Screen-3004153 - The Home Depot

My avi cat, now departed, used to jump to any available screen and rattle and yowl to be let in. (Especially if I was vaping catnip juice, trying to stay on topic :cry: .) So I'd be doing screens every year, at least one or two. Switched to that and never had to do another.

Yep, as long as you stay below the rated CDR (and cushion), you'll be fine. And only have to swap 'em out once a month! :shock:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    Gunmetal Captain. I'm (kind of) jealous! The only reason for the kind of is that I don't know that I wan't another size battery. Also, I'm not sure if my VC4 can hold 20700s.
    They fit in my D2 and SV2, and the VC4 is a confirmed fit in Mooch's FB charger query. :thumbs:
    Mooch

You just KNOW you want one! :D

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    Use something like this:

Phifer 48 in. x 84 in. Black Pet Screen-3004153 - The Home Depot

My avi cat, now departed, used to jump to any available screen and rattle and yowl to be let in. (Especially if I was vaping catnip juice, trying to stay on topic :cry: .) So I'd be doing screens every year, at least one or two. Switched to that and never had to do another.

Yep, as long as you stay below the rated CDR (and cushion), you'll be fine. And only have to swap 'em out once a month! :shock:
    That is a great looking screen, but the property manager would have a shat hemorrhage if I picked up screening at that price. :eek:

They are all about the cheap... :glare:

You running 20700's David?

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    They fit in my D2 and SV2, and the VC4 is a confirmed fit in Mooch's FB charger query. :thumbs:
    Mooch

You just KNOW you want one! :D
    So they fit in my main (Xtar VC4) charger and in my backup (Nitecore D2) charger? Dang, now I really do kinda want a Captain.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    That is a great looking screen, but the property manager would have a shat hemorrhage if I picked up screening at that price. :eek:

They are all about the cheap... :glare:

You running 20700's David?

Yeah, they often can't see the long term savings.

No, I'm really a tootle-puffer spying on you folk, and single 18650s work great for me :lol:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Where'd everybody go? Doesn't anybody vape here anymore?

upload_2017-6-16_20-36-41.png

(E-cigarettes can be used to hack computers)

And hi, Womp Womps. ;)

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    And another stupid, fear mongering article written by a so called journalist... "Fouroctets said he had tweaked the vape pen by simply adding a hardware chip, which allowed the device to communicate with the laptop as if it were a keyboard or mouse."

You could add that "chip" to any USB device or even a USB cable for that matter and it would do the same thing... Too bad vaping hardware was used in the exploit, as a memory stick or Printer Cable wouldn't have had the same shock value.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 8, 2015
    Somerset, UK
    Still feeling a bit worse for wear, both me and Emily have been in hospital with this food poisoning, knocked us about.

Just grabbed the Smok GX2/4, not a bad mod from smok really.. Got a Sigelei Fuchai 3 coming tomorrow in 2 battery config, just because it can fit another Aromamizer Plus on it without overhang and I didn't want to pay out again for another G Class.........which tbh, the paint isn't holding up too well.

This one for the money looks like a decent mod, I only use wattage mode so it's enough for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread