Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I just pulled out my Limitless + that hasn't seen any love of late. Some dual fused Claptons at 0.25 ohm, and steady blasted through 15 ml of Sucker Punch. I normally vape 5-7 ml a day. Now I know why I don't frequently use it. Sure performs great though.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I just pulled out my Limitless + that hasn't seen any love of late. Some dual fused Claptons at 0.25 ohm, and steady blasted through 15 ml of Sucker Punch. I normally vape 5-7 ml a day. Now I know why I don't frequently use it. Sure performs great though.
    Didn't you pay attention to Boden's science experiment a few months back? Claptons stink parallel coils for the win.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    Didn't you pay attention to Boden's science experiment a few months back? Claptons stink parallel coils for the win.
    Big honkin Claptons are MUCH easier to mount, wick and maintain than those 90 wrap triple 30g coils. :D

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    I still run my L+ and Combo RDA regularly with triple core aliens. They are juice burners for sure, but really tasty juice burners. ;)

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    We just got the Smok T Priv's in, very good paint job but the cutouts won't be for everyone. It's a strange mod for sure.

Still not recovered fully so that's it from me today...

Geez, instead of redesigning the case with those cutouts (which I find sorta unappealing, but that's just personal taste) I wish they had redesigned the temp control on the Alien and Al85 to actually work instead.

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Geez, instead of redesigning the case with those cutouts (which I find sorta unappealing, but that's just personal taste) I wish they had redesigned the temp control on the Alien and Al85 to actually work instead.
    I like the black with red, but all the others are fugly. Of course, I like the Exoskeleton mod (assuming the meltdown issues get resolved) so my taste is somewhat questionable.:D

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    It's a Steam Crave day.
    yEzfcmk.gif

Steam Crave Day.jpg

Sorry for the sheety webcam picture.

My Drone Squonker is in Halifax and will be here tomorrow! The VTC5's are charged and the Peerless is freshly coiled and wicked.
    fDgENWk.gif

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    It's a Steam Crave day.
    yEzfcmk.gif

View attachment 667339
    Sorry for the sheety webcam picture.

My Drone Squonker is in Halifax and will be here tomorrow! The VTC5's are charged and the Peerless is freshly coiled and wicked.
    fDgENWk.gif
    Sweet! What's the mod 2nd from the left?

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 8, 2015
    Somerset, UK
    How many mls per draw? ;)
    hahaha, still breaking them in at 80w, they don't spit and crackle as much as the standard fused ones, you would think they are a super hot vape but there not... Maybe they will be when I bump this thing up, very smooth flavorful vape though at the mo..

mls per draw, to early to tell :rolleyes:, good job its a 10ml tank lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread