Not open for further replies.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
My new PRETTY!!!!!!!!!! Along with a stash of iSub V 0.2 and 0.5 Ω coils :D :D :D

img_20170628_181017826-2-jpg.667643

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Yep, wouldn't want to see your Reo go boom. Speaking of which, I've seen a lot of Reo's for sale the last couple weeks in the classies.
It would more likely be a "clunk" when the spring collapsed and the batt fell against the door, but yeah. Reos have tons of vent space especially with the slotted doors. One reason I feel super safe with em. I actually did find one of my 6 that had a sliver missing at the bottom. I dunno if that's what made the voltage reading on the batt go up instead of down or not. It was like 3.92 or something, then a few hours later when I noticed the missing sliver on the wrap, it was 4.06 anyone know if it just needs a rewrap, or if the cell is toast. It's a brown hg2. I've been rotating 6 of them (one per day) for 14 months. The other 5 are still doing great.

I haven't looked in the classies for a long time

steady blasted through 15 ml of Sucker Punch.
wow thassa lotta juice! what kinda flavor is that?

Still not recovered fully so that's it from me today...
oh dang darlin.......really hope y'all are fully recovered now. What did the doc say Friday? Wow, I remember sumpthin!! Need to go buy a lottery ticket!

How many mls per draw? ;)
laugh rofl o is rollin.gif

Lol, I love that, wonder if I can find a way to turn it into a wrap for the CV?
Mebbe contact jwraps and vaporskinz and ask em if they would do it for the CV. pretty sure I've heard of jwraps doing it for mods they don't offer if you send the mod to em. Dunno how bad you want it though.

I'm only liking this because you got a new pretty, but I can't see it...:(
same here, I couldn't see it either. But I saw it on another thread I think

Last edited:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
It would more likely be a "clunk" when the spring collapsed and the batt fell against the door, but yeah. Reos have tons of vent space especially with the slotted doors. One reason I feel super safe with em. I actually did find one of my 6 that had a sliver missing at the bottom. I dunno if that's what made the voltage reading on the batt go up instead of down or not. It was like 3.92 or something, then a few hours later when I noticed the missing sliver on the wrap, it was 4.06 anyone know if it just needs a rewrap, or if the cell is toast. It's a brown hg2. I've been rotating 6 of them (one per day) for 14 months. The other 5 are still doing great.

Having a hard time visualizing the silver sliver :)

Pic?

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
For most mods -- those whose common ground (AKA chassis ground) is the negative side of the battery -- ALL the insulation except the tiny bit around the positive terminal could be gone and it would have no effect. Typically, insulation is there to keep stupid people (those who put batteries in a pocket with lots of pocket change and keys) from hurting themselves. Note, however, that there are a few mods whose common or chassis ground is actually the positive side of the battery, and for those oddball mods, the insulation is a necessity. To have the entire side of the battery (which is also the negative terminal) exposed would cause a direct short.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
ok. I thought any kind of nick in the wrap was bad if you could see the cell itself
It is, but it's not "run screaming from the room whilst calling the bomb disposal unit" bad. It's simply "time to order some wraps" bad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread