Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
And, yes, I am aware of the Romper Room program on TV. I watched it as a very small child. It creeped me out a bit. Creeped me out even more as I aged.
I agree, no wonder 80's kids were messed up....along with many other things from that era lol.

Wow that ran from 1953 to 1994, way too long :eek:

Night Y'all

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Morning.

So here is my finished polished Asmodus Minikin V2 Kodama. This is a limited edition Black and red with a rainbow sparkle flake resin. Finest example of this mod.

Had all the wires replaced too with thicker gauge ones.....not to mention the solder

The pictures really don't capture the full effect or the difference when you hold it, it's a sheet of glass finish, it's perfect.

Guy would polished it, he took it home and worked on it for hours.

Before (Not my hand, mine are manicured lol)

2nuemx.jpg

After

This was the result, if only it was a sunny day you really would see what I mean, maybe another day I can take another pic but still...... even with the dull weather and taken indoors WOW.

I am absolutely made up. Asmodus, take note, this is how your mods should leave the factory, especially for the money they are asking.

eqqd7l.jpg

hsl64k.jpg

2cpzyud.jpg

sv3yph.jpg

34931bd.jpg

2ro2efa.jpg

1z1saow.jpg

1408zud.jpg

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Morning.

So here is my finished polished Asmodus Minikin V2 Kodama. This is a limited edition Black and red with a rainbow sparkle flake resin. Finest example of this mod.

Had all the wires replaced too with thicker gauge ones.....not to mention the solder

The pictures really don't capture the full effect or the difference when you hold it, it's a sheet of glass finish, it's perfect.

Guy would polished it, he took it home and worked on it for hours.

Before (Not my hand, mine are manicured lol)

2nuemx.jpg

After

This was the result, if only it was a sunny day you really would see what I mean, maybe another day I can take another pic but still...... even with the dull weather and taken indoors WOW.

I am absolutely made up. Asmodus, take note, this is how your mods should leave the factory, especially for the money they are asking.

eqqd7l.jpg

hsl64k.jpg

2cpzyud.jpg

sv3yph.jpg

34931bd.jpg

2ro2efa.jpg

1z1saow.jpg

1408zud.jpg

Now that's what a nice stabilized wood mod should look like, unless it's a $100 mass produced one. The I'd cut them some slack. But not at this price point. It looks beautiful, enjoy!

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Some good news for the UK (hopefully)

UK Government embraces tobacco harm reduction (in all but name).
The UK Government issued today its tobacco control plan entitled: “Towards a Smoke Free Future”. It’s a comprehensive review of anti-smoking policy objectives over the next five years and contains significant support for vapor innovation throughout...

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Should have a Revenger here in a few days. Also have an Etaliens 80 coming along with a Wondervape 270 and a Scndrl V2... then maybe an Aegis, or an Oceanus, or an Ikonn...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Oh, c'mon, you know you want them all :lol:

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
Should have a Revenger here in a few days. Also have an Etaliens 80 coming along with a Wondervape 270 and a Scndrl V2... then maybe an Aegis, or an Oceanus, or an Ikonn...

If you get a chance I'd love to hear your take on the Revenger once you get a chance to use it.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
If you get a chance I'd love to hear your take on the Revenger once you get a chance to use it.
The only thing I am curious about is coil compatibility. I believe it takes Baby Beast coils, and I'm hopeful the RBA will work. Other than that, I can offer no more than what PBusardo already did... I have the OmniBoard V1 in my Revenant and Nebula and love it! This has the V2, so should be even better! Of course, I'll still opine at length when it arrives :)

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
The only thing I am curious about is coil compatibility. I believe it takes Baby Beast coils, and I'm hopeful the RBA will work. Other than that, I can offer no more than what PBusardo already did... I have the OmniBoard V1 in my Revenant and Nebula and love it! This has the V2, so should be even better! Of course, I'll still opine at length when it arrives :)

That's what I am interested in. That board. The V1 sounds great and I almost bought a mod just to play with it. I'm going to hate to retire my old Sigelei. He's been a little soldier for me. Still going strong. But that Revenger is incredibly tempting with V2 of that board.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
What a fantastic single coil RTA, I found that lowering the coil is a myth, I have the bottom airflow right at the bottom,hardly hitting the coil, that brings the air from underneath as well as the other two hitting the sides, that give me the most flavor. A really nice vape and I wasn't expecting it to be so airy after the reviews, just lately, there is so much good gear around, anyone into their single coils should try this one. Def a night time chilling vape, keeper !

You can take nice slow long draws on this and it won't dry hit, just the way I like to vape, as I've said before, I'm getting more and more into this style of vaping with these single coils, way more satisfying than full air, super suckin, clouds bro clouds.

Going to try a Mohawk Alien coil in this tomorrow, I think it will work well..

2nty1xk.jpg
Told ya [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW

not sure if it looks more like an ice cream sandwich - or an electric shaver... :laugh:

upload_2017-7-21_20-5-40.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread