Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Hey Elsie I could drive to Newburgh and get a Metro North to GCT.

From here I lose knowledge. I'm thinking get to Penn and catch lIRR to Jamaica.

So that second part if accurate would take how long??

Cause I think I'm gonna start having my stuff shipped to Queens. This is just stupid. 5 days to get Upstate?? Pong Ezpress much??

Hey, I had a package land in the main NY post office, which usually means delivery the same day. No delivery. None the second day. On the third day tracking updates showing it arriving to the post office in Jacksonville, FL.:confused:

I finally got it 3 days later.

Besides, right now you do not want to anywhere Penn station for the LIRR. "Emergency" all summer track work is making for a nightmare. Just take the subway E train.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
So not only are the nachos good, but they are also free?
or at least large sized!

Hey, I had a package land in the main NY post office, which usually means delivery the same day. No delivery. None the second day. On the third day tracking updates showing it arriving to the post office in Jacksonville, FL.:confused:
that's absurd.

Yeah, she confused me too. I still like the red that Bogan had better. I'd link to his review, but, well, if you've ever watched a Bogan review then you know why I can't.
I'm good at confusing folks :D But it looked gold in the pics. Wuz just sayin I love white and gold together so a mod like that would be purdy.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY

I finally got it 3 days later.

Besides, right now you do not want to anywhere Penn station for the LIRR. "Emergency" all summer track work is making for a nightmare. Just take the subway E train.

Can you go find it for me?? Jamaica is the last known.

I'll be at Radio City in Decemeber can you meet me out front??

It will be faster I'm sure then letting those tards get it Upstate.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Can you go find it for me?? Jamaica is the last known.

I'll be at Radio City in Decemeber can you meet me out front??

It will be faster I'm sure then letting those tards get it Upstate.

They said it's in Jamaica NY? They lie.

They meant the Jamaica in the Caribbean.:lol:

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
They said it's in Jamaica NY? They lie.

They meant the Jamaica in the Caribbean.:lol:

Wait ya know what??

This is the Royal Mail. James Bond fans they are. They prolly sent it to Golden Eye out of respect to Sir Ian!!!

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Yeah, she confused me too. I still like the red that Bogan had better. I'd link to his review, but, well, if you've ever watched a Bogan review then you know why I can't.
Twisted has one too ;)

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I'm in Tenerife and already hit the vape shop and picked up a Pulse 24 RDA, this RDA is a squonkers dream, the flavor, oh the flavor and how it squonks the juice up from the juice well perfectly and evenly, it didn't take long but it beats the Kennedy on all levels and destroys the goon.

Already just from traveling and out and about, squonking has come into it's own, it's all I've taken with me, I cannot praise the Pulse 24 enough and at that price, it's a no brainer.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Vape heaven, omg

Until next week's new dripper? ;)

Love the Kennedy too much, there's no need for anything else.....although my track record is appalling ;)

I'm in Tenerife and already hit the vape shop and picked up a Pulse 24 RDA, this RDA is a squonkers dream, the flavor, oh the flavor and how it squonks the juice up from the juice well perfectly and evenly, it didn't take long but it beats the Kennedy on all levels and destroys the goon.

Already just from traveling and out and about, squonking has come into it's own, it's all I've taken with me, I cannot praise the Pulse 24 enough and at that price, it's a no brainer.

Just saying...:rolleyes:

coolerat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2015
    Verona,NY
    I'm sorry the pics are sideways. I don't know how to fix them.

Its here its here!!!

Its so light. Crazy light. I'll have to put it and a Drone on the scale.

A Drone bottle does not fit. Which sucks. The included bottle is a China clone for the Icrus. I'm using a YDTK super soft. I'm getting to like them but they are much to small. Gotta work on the bottle thing.

rebel one.JPG
    rebel two.JPG

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Has anyone seen ViciousAnt new Vanguard squonker yet. Pre order now only 17 left. Way out of my league, sharp mod. Slide in bottle system pretty nifty looking. No experience yet with squonking so don't know if actually a good thing.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 26, 2013
    Central Texas
    I'm sorry the pics are sideways. I don't know how to fix them.

Its here its here!!!

Its so light. Crazy light. I'll have to put it and a Drone on the scale.

A Drone bottle does not fit. Which sucks. The included bottle is a China clone for the Icrus. I'm using a YDTK super soft. I'm getting to like them but they are much to small. Gotta work on the bottle thing.

View attachment 679247 View attachment 679249
    Nice coolerat!

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 26, 2013
    Central Texas
    Sean, to you people I'm Sean.
    Ok Sean. I'm Linda :)
    Has anyone seen ViciousAnt new Vanguard squonker yet. Pre order now only 17 left. Way out of my league, sharp mod. Slide in bottle system pretty nifty looking. No experience yet with squonking so don't know if actually a good thing.
    I haven't seen it before. Sorry. I've only squonked once.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread