Status
Not open for further replies.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Has anyone seen ViciousAnt new Vanguard squonker yet. Pre order now only 17 left. Way out of my league, sharp mod. Slide in bottle system pretty nifty looking. No experience yet with squonking so don't know if actually a good thing.
Here ya go!
upload_2017-8-16_14-58-28.png

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Has anyone seen ViciousAnt new Vanguard squonker yet. Pre order now only 17 left. Way out of my league, sharp mod. Slide in bottle system pretty nifty looking. No experience yet with squonking so don't know if actually a good thing.
Looks great, something for @Rixsta to try out. ;)

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Meant if slide in bottle a good thing. I already believe squonking a good idea. Waiting for christmas sales to take the plunge.

You will love it :)
I'm sorry the pics are sideways. I don't know how to fix them.

Its here its here!!!

Its so light. Crazy light. I'll have to put it and a Drone on the scale.

A Drone bottle does not fit. Which sucks. The included bottle is a China clone for the Icrus. I'm using a YDTK super soft. I'm getting to like them but they are much to small. Gotta work on the bottle thing.

View attachment 679247 View attachment 679249

Yay congrats Sean, I've not put mine down, love the thing.

Funny story, the back door came just before I was getting ready to leave for the airport, only to find out they had sent the wrong door, omg lol.

He was so apolagectic that he's paying to have it shipped to my Villa via NASA lol

Yeah I've seen it and it looks awesome, I love it BUT, it's going to be too heavy, I just know it is, I hate heavy mods, I do beach walks everyday, both at home and here and that's where the Rebel comes into its own.
Looks great, something for @Rixsta to try out. ;)
I will definitely get my hands on one but it's doubtful I'll get one due to the weight, I could be wrong but we shall see.

Well, back up the bar I go ..

Last edited:

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Oh the Vanguard is a single 18650 o_O I thought for sure it was a dual, well that puts it completely off my radar, it's not even a mech, it's regulated, that won't even power my build :rolleyes:

@coolerat

I forgot to mention about the battery door on the Rebel, mine did have a few gaps, this is normal and now mine snaps on completely flush, just the nature of the beast. Its mentioned on the back of the tin it comes in.

Last edited:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I don't know Spain well but I know rixsta is in Spain. Hope he's not in this latest foolishness

Rixy in the Canary Islands at I think Tenerife. My thoughts and prayers do go out to all those injured and the families of those lost in Barcelona.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I'm back. Whew...

Still can't promise I'm gonna be horribly active on this (or any other) forum... Kinda exhausted and burned out...

Oh, and there's a chance you'll see this on multiple threads.

But, Shawn, where were you?

Remember back in June, I was gone for a bit because I went out to Colorado to see how my Mom was doing as she had been diagnosed with thyroid cancer? This time, I went back for the surgery to remove the thyroid. All went well... Mom is fine. The cells were all benign. Stitches are out, now.

Those trips put around 10,000 miles on the car, and 5179617873587817 miles on me. I ain't as young as once I was.

But, Shawn... burned out?

Of course, this does not apply to this group... thread... whatever... Y'all know that I do my best to be helpful, but I am tired of answering questions that should be painfully obvious. I am wondering how some of these people that I am having to deal with ever survived under that rock, or with that much sand piled on top of their heads. I am also worn out having people argue their stupidity in the face of facts. For example, when a person posts a pic of their vape mail that includes a set of aliens that will come out at 0.1 Ohm, a tube mech, a new RDA, and a set of MXJO 40 Amp 3000 mAh batteries, I politely remind them that MXJO cells are rewraps, and NOT accurately labelled or rated. I mention in polite, non-snarky terms, that running that build on those batteries could have serious consequences. I then include a link to tests by Mooch. The response I get is, invariably, something along the lines of "Uh uh. My brother knows a guy that spoke to someone that had contacts with the sister of a fellow that works in the factory, and these are the best!" Sigh... Or, questions like "What's the best flavor tank/mod/coil?" What?!? There are 165146216581615351465^254 different possible configurations (I counted... that number is accurate... you're welcome to count and prove me wrong), and very nearly all of them will deliver good flavor if configured correctly. Of course, someone will come along and rattle off the name of the newest shiny and claim it king (or queen), but it's pure marketing and rather IMO disingenuous. Oh, yeah, and another favorite "This tank leaks!" It's a frickin' bottle with holes in the bottom! Of course, it leaks. There are ways to minimize the leaking, but IT'S A FRICKIN' BOTTLE WITH HOLES IN THE BOTTOM!!!

Sorry to burden y'all, but some have been asking, and I needed to vent a little after the last couple weeks...

Sigh...

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
So @Shawn Hoefer I have 10 core clapton I made myself and have my 1st ever tube mech with modified rda .510 a little janky but dog says go for it. What do you think? (Imagine tongue in cheek emogi here).

Heck, don't even need a topper, just drip straight on the tongue.

giphy.gif

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
So @Shawn Hoefer I have 10 core clapton I made myself and have my 1st ever tube mech with modified rda .510 a little janky but dog says go for it. What do you think? (Imagine tongue in cheek emogi here).
Just make sure you're using come 80 Amp Ultrafire ICR batteries. Best, though, in a jacked up subtank on a hybrid mech (imagine a very sarcastic emoji here... as in don't really, ever, do that)

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
So, does mean my plan of wrapping the third rail with cotton and dripping isn't the best approach? I mean, will 800 V really be too harsh or burn the cotton? Because my ex-wife's brother has a friend who did it and said they were were just blown away with the couldz.:lol:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
So, does mean my plan of wrapping the third rail with cotton and dripping isn't the best approach? I mean, will 800 V really be too harsh or burn the cotton? Because my ex-wife's brother has a friend who did it and said they were were just blown away with the couldz.:lol:
I'll ask the dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread