Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Yeah Eskie, less pain but not allowed to do much, like no lifting, stuff like that.

Guess I'll just have watch TV and vape.

Hard life

Don't use any of those 4 battery mods with a full 40 mm Voltrove sitting on it, as that would probably qualify as lifting. ;)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
She did however just tell me a bit ago that there is no gas to be found anywhere between where she works and where she lives.
Jup it was bizarre, my town was the only one anywhere around that had gas. My son waited on a couple that had driven from SA and said this was the first place they'd found on the way that had any.

I build mechs at .19Ω (just how it works out not some OCD thing). I think a Reo could handle that fine. My Boxers are just fine. Its the top button I hate. A sassy RDA gets hot and the way I have to hold a Reo means I burn my finger.
jup, it would handle it. They aren't for everyone, but if you ever do get interested, the p67 has the side button.

Built my first PWM mod over the weekend, totally loving the vape from this.
kewl beans!

I'm VERY excited! I ordered a custom squonker yesterday
glad you're lovin it! no idea what they cost, and not asking, but obviously a lot. I'd have a fit about that much sloppiness in the build though personally. But glad you love it.

Placed a little order for a couple of VTC5As
I either need new batts, or to put new batts in my DMM lol gonna try that first. Been using the brown lgs for bout 1.5 years, rotating through 6 of em. Been wondering if the vtc 5A'S are better, or if there are others that are better. Need flat tops. Looked at mooch's sheet, but can't get it big enough to see it.

will finally start to focus on DIY.
Do that and you'll save enough for a TON of mods!

Boreas.....can't wait to get my hands on this !!!!

Stunning :)

that is gorgeous! Would be better if it were purple though. :D I did see someone fixed it, but still wuzn't enough purple. Mostly purple, and just a lil green

Morning Womper's. What innovations would you like to see? How much are you willing to pay for said innovation?
Nuttin hunny. I'm happy as a lamb with my reo and O16s. No muss, no fuss. Dryburn and rewick once a week or so, build a new coil every few months. Fill the bottle when it's empty. Couple three times a year make a lil over 1,000 mls of juice. :lol:

I'm in a neck brace lol, fell off the quad bike again.
:facepalm: Of course you did......it's been awhile since you tried to kill yurself, so it wuz time. glad yur outta the hospital. Were you in traction? Did they give ya plenty of happy juice in yur IV? that's kewl you weren't having cravings. Hi back to Emmy

Got my C-Spine MRI. 4 of the 7 vertebrae are screwed up. one is ruptured, the others are degenerated and or foraminal stenosis. Same stuff plus other stuff that is wrong with my back. A friend of mine with good insurance had about the same thing and had surgery where they put in some titanium discs and used cadaver bone and she's a lot better now. With my po folk's insurance, they just keep stabbin me with cortisone and burning the nerves.

they just set my MRI date for October 23 and the interview with the Neurosurgeon for October 30. Gawd only knows when they plan to do the actual surgery. SIGH.......
surgery for what? If you said I forgot. Great to see you. Squeeze Lannie for me

Welcome to the new folks!!

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
glad you're lovin it! no idea what they cost, and not asking, but obviously a lot. I'd have a fit about that much sloppiness in the build though personally. But glad you love it.

Good to see ya back... you just replied to everyone didn't ya?

Dunno what sloppiness you're referring to, though... I don't even have it yet :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
surgery for what? If you said I forgot.
Well, you might remember that I said (? last year?) my entire spine looks like an aerial view of a train wreck (all vertebra bent in opposite directions and discs bulging like crazy). But, like my son Rixy, I just kept on working my .... off (without flipping any four wheelers) until the pain just got to be too much. They did an X-ray and it shows the entire lumbar region is crumbling and L3 is actually broken. I am wearing a girdle to hold me together because I can't see the neurosurgeon until the end of October (the VA is socialized medicine) and Gawd only knows when they might try to fix me. In the mean time, because Lannie doesn't want my spine snapped and me to spend the rest of forever in a wheelchair (real hard to do farm labor that way), she is trying to do all the heavy work and won't let me lift anything bigger than the kitten.
01 Teddy on me.jpg

So, Deb, guess we have one more thing in common...

Last edited:

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
I just ordered a couple of very expensive bottles for my squonker. They do look very nice - smoked silicone, two-piece ultem caps, I just hope they last for the long haul. Threw in a tub of cord cotton and 60ml of "Canelé" by Odis, untasted. I read about this on their page as it developed, so I'm quite excited to see if it's any good.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Well, you might remember that I said (? last year?) my entire spine looks like an aerial view of a train wreck (all vertebra bent in opposite directions and discs bulging like crazy). But, like my son Rixy, I just kept on working my .... off (without flipping any four wheelers) until the pain just got to be too much. They did an X-ray and it shows the entire lumbar region is crumbling and L3 is actually broken. I am wearing a girdle to hold me together because I can't see the neurosurgeon until the end of October (the VA is socialized medicine) and Gawd only knows when they might try to fix me. In the mean time, because Lannie doesn't want my spine snapped and me to spend the rest of forever in a wheelchair (real hard to do farm labor that way), she is trying to do all the heavy work and won't let me lift anything bigger than the kitten.
View attachment 687273
So, Deb, guess we have one more thing in common...

Sorry to read it. Feel better and hang in there. And holding a kitty will help. Until they jump off, knock something over, and force you to rush forward to grab it.

Sucks for the wait for the MRI.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Just got my new Aromamizer Plus, they have changed the top, now the drip tip comes off with the top cap so you can use any size, before it was stuck in the chimney section and if it was too wide (custom drip tip) you'd have to pull it out to get the top cap off.

This is way better.

Pics if needed ;)

Hi to Y'alls

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Morning Rixta, glad to see you're home.
Thanks hun.. :thumb:

Just to touch on the Aromamizer Plus some of my vape buddies wanted me to post a build / wicking guide on ecf so I'll post it here later.

@Debadoo Good to see you X No more bike stunts for me now :rolleyes:

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Aromamizer Plus Build n wick..

Made some full NI80 Aliens 4mm ID 0.2ohm coils, you can tell I've got too much time on my hands recovering as I really took my time making these, I must say, they are very good. The beauty of pure NI80 is the quick ramp up time, I'll never go back to Kanthal again.

Postless deck build

Take the JFC ring off and use that as a guide for the leg length of the coils, works out spot on, install the coils raising them up slightly and level them out.....obviously strum them to get hot spots out ect...

Looks like this

Simple as that.

Wicking

I use Muji Organic cotton pads, I've stopped using the Kendo Gold, you just don't get the flavor as you do with the pads, each to their own.

Insert the cotton, you want some resistance but not too much and remember these are 4mm coils so you will have to comb them out or there's going to be way too much cotton. Cut the tails at the decks o ring gives the the correct length.

Place the wicks in, don't push them down too much, the juice will do that for you, if your struggling to get them in, trim some off, you just want the opening completely covered, keeping them nice and fluffy.

The mistake some make is having the cotton coming through the juice holes, nope, you just want it resting on the bottom covering them.

Finished deck, pulse the coils while dripping juice on, this not only saturates the wicks evenly but gets rid of that new cotton taste.

The new designed chimney / top cap I was talking about

No leaks, no dry hits, this is my third Aromamizer Plus and they all work flawlessly

Last edited:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Nice job @Rixsta on the Plus tutorial, one of the easiest decks to build on for sure, just got to go big on the coils. The new top cap looks excellent, use any 810 drip tip you want.

I already have 3 Plus' so there won't be anymore for me, but I can see a 41mm Titan or two in my future. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread