Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Do you have any fire lag from Nebula? I think the gunmetal is beautiful and have considered buying one now that I've found my vaping sweet spot. More than enough watts for my style.
No, not really. It's using the Omniboard... good board...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Not the best of pictures but it was a rush job....

Also has bypass mode which is great, although it becomes way to crazy with these coils in lol

Oh and finally ! A mod that goes up and down in 1 watt increments instead of .1

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Wompin'

0aa9eabacb9e072902314136b88346b7.jpg

Very pretty, but all that shiny would drive me bonkers in a mod I think.

Yours is nice too Rixy.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
Wompin'

0aa9eabacb9e072902314136b88346b7.jpg

Holy Cylon invasion, Batman! Is that a mod or a futuristic sidearm? Actually I almost bought a Nebula because the board sounded so good. That's definitely a shinyitis cure. Or at least a booster shot.

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
Sad to report the star of my vape mail is cotton.

Odis Canelè: The juice is lovely and delicate... and way oversweetened. Will be nice for a treat, but this is just for dripping.

Dee Mods 5ml silicone bottles: One of these is wonderful. The other has a cap that just fuses with the rest of the cap, even lubed. These were explicitly recommended by the shop for use in the Octopus, but they are crazy tall, and while they barely fit, they add a huge amount of tension to the switch that is making me consider shelving these right away. Huge disappointment and I've emailed the shop.

Vaper's Choice Cotton: Yep, this fancy cotton for jerks is the star of the show so far. Beautiful long fibres and wonderful to work with. I'll likely be buying this again.

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
Full refund offered for the experience, and my email had only explicitly mentioned the fused cap as the complaint - the fit in the Octo was more feedback about the fit after having been told it was great. Difference of opinion I suppose.

Anyway within minutes I get assurance that they will not damage the switch long term (dude uses it in his Octo) and a full refund for BOTH bottles (and keep em!) besides.

I countered back saying let's dial it down to store credit. Sour experience flipped around. Who you shop with counts.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I was gifted this forced patina copper and brass Caravela yesterday. The So Horney is the only 23mm atty I own... off the shop... recommendations welcome. Mech love!

ecbebbca03f9eb48c6b0b7372a37ac61.jpg

Nice, wonder if a OBS engine mini in rose gold would work, pretty sure that's 23mm too. Not an easy question, if it was 24mm, the choices would be a lot better..

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Nice, wonder if a OBS engine mini in rose gold would work, pretty sure that's 23mm too. Not an easy question, if it was 24mm, the choices would be a lot better..
It likely would, but I hate tanks on Mechs... dunno why... RDAs, RDTAs and we're good. Conversely, I don't usually run RDAs on regulated devices... the exception, of course, are a smattering of regulated squonkers.

Someone pointed out the Nuevo RDA which I hadn't seen... thinknit might work.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Engine's are 25mm.
There IS a 23mm version... the Engine Mini is a 23mm version of the Engine. The Engine Nano is the 25mm single coil. The Engine Pico is too small to be seen :)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I countered back saying let's dial it down to store credit. Sour experience flipped around. Who you shop with counts.
very kewl they were so accommodating! But stinks you didn't like most of what you bought

I was gifted this forced patina copper and brass Caravela yesterday. The So Horney is the only 23mm atty I own... off the shop... recommendations welcome. Mech love!

ecbebbca03f9eb48c6b0b7372a37ac61.jpg

oh that is soooooo purdy! What a nice thing for someone to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread