Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
The Lasimo F4 (83 x 43 x 51.5mm) will be the one to get, providing it's not total junk. I'll wait for Daniel to put it through it's paces first...

If it will take a Voltrove 41, it will take the Titan quite nicely!
5Opa3xa.jpg

:drool: :thumbs: :drool:

G Class is not in my pay grade and has a negative WAF here. ;)
I like that mod, ow, maybe something to buy yay.... Still not sure about a 40mm tank though lol

But then, you know me, I'll probably get one just to try it ha

Edit

I've heard this mod may not be released...

How true that is I don't know but I want the blue one !

Last edited:

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
The Lasimo F4 (83 x 43 x 51.5mm) will be the one to get, providing it's not total junk. I'll wait for Daniel to put it through it's paces first...

If it will take a Voltrove 41, it will take the Titan quite nicely!
5Opa3xa.jpg

:drool: :thumbs: :drool:

G Class is not in my pay grade and has a negative WAF here. ;)
Had this confirmed that the mod was pulled from production and won't be released.

That's the end of that ..

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Well that's not good... I'll have to try and rig up some sort of PWM HoG then. ;)
Very tight squeeze but not impossible, If your going that route, may as well get a clone and strip it out...

My exciting news, ordered some Sony 5a's.....yeah, that's as good as it gets at the mo lol

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Very tight squeeze but not impossible, If your going that route, may as well get a clone and strip it out...

My exciting news, ordered some Sony 5a's.....yeah, that's as good as it gets at the mo lol
A gutted clone would be the way to go for sure, the DNA250 HoG is out of my budget.
This one here looks dead simple to put a PWM board in.
Hammer of God V2 Style Black Gold Aluminum 18650 Mechanical Box Mod

I need to try the VTC5A's at some point, they look great.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
A gutted clone would be the way to go for sure, the DNA250 HoG is out of my budget.
This one here looks dead simple to put a PWM board in.
Hammer of God V2 Style Black Gold Aluminum 18650 Mechanical Box Mod

I need to try the VTC5A's at some point, they look great.
Agreed, the V1 or V2 clone would be the way to go, just not enough room in the V3.

I'll let you know what the batteries are like, I've had my VTC 4s now for years, bought a box of them and the last ones aren't holding a charge very well so it was time for some new ones..

The HOG DNA fire button isn't the best btw, especially for the money, I won't be getting one either.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
On other news, The Boreas V2, average but as seems to be the pattern these days, nothing to shout about, I prefer the original.

It is the pattern, this, the Merlin 2, all fall short of the mark (I will admit I wasn't a total fan of the Boreas V1). As the market keeps maturing the benefits become incremental at best. Which is OK, I don't absolutely need to keep buying stuff that's no better than what I have.

If you believe that, I have a vaping bridge going up for sale in the classifieds.:D

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Had this confirmed that the mod was pulled from production and won't be released.

That's the end of that ..
and of course that makes you want it all the more don't it! :lol:

I'm debating between those and the LG HD2s. Also debating between do I really need new batts or spending the money on stamping stuff :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread