The Womper Woom, Womp it again Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
It is the pattern, this, the Merlin 2, all fall short of the mark (I will admit I wasn't a total fan of the Boreas V1). As the market keeps maturing the benefits become incremental at best. Which is OK, I don't absolutely need to keep buying stuff that's no better than what I have.

If you believe that, I have a vaping bridge going up for sale in the classifieds.:D
I think that Augvape's time to shine was back in the early days. There has been nothing impressive from that house in a long while.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Any reason why you can't go get it? If that's the case go for batteries. At least you can use them.
Trying to get my son and his dad to coordinate their schedules. We need to move my freezer, chest of drawers and file cabinet (where the cs is). One time we had it scheduled, the night before a drunk woman drove through son's dad's apt. Last time, that morning my son found out about a huge problem with the house that had to be taken care of immediately. :facepalm:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Trying to get my son and his dad to coordinate their schedules. We need to move my freezer, chest of drawers and file cabinet (where the cs is). One time we had it scheduled, the night before a drunk woman drove through son's dad's apt. Last time, that morning my son found out about a huge problem with the house that had to be taken care of immediately. :facepalm:
Well that just sucks. :(

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
and of course that makes you want it all the more don't it! :lol:

I'm debating between those and the LG HD2s. Also debating between do I really need new batts or spending the money on stamping stuff :facepalm:
Jup it does !

I'd go for the LG's, only because they have more mah, right ? For how you vape, I feel the VTC5A's would be overkill, may as well get a longer battery life than more amps x

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Sony VTC5A's are great batteries...

From another member about the Laisimo F4.

Heard back from Laisimo, have been told there still planning on releasing it but the engineers are working on some tweaks to it before the final release. Gave them some feedback on what needs improvement so hopefully they address those issues. If I hear anything more I will let you know.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Sony VTC5A's are great batteries...

From another member about the Laisimo F4.

Heard back from Laisimo, have been told there still planning on releasing it but the engineers are working on some tweaks to it before the final release. Gave them some feedback on what needs improvement so hopefully they address those issues. If I hear anything more I will let you know.
Thanks @Rixsta

Now I need to source some 5A's and hopefully the F4 does get put into production if it's not total junk. Did Laisimo ever release anything that wasn't?

Daniel will will put it through it's paces...

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Thanks @Rixsta

Now I need to source some 5A's and hopefully the F4 does get put into production if it's not total junk. Did Laisimo ever release anything that wasn't?

Daniel will will put it through it's paces...
A lot of reviewers have given their feedback to them which is why they pulled it from production to change some things, now, how much they have listened is anyone's guess.

Third Sig duo, I couldn't justify a G Class when this does everything I need it too

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Wow, Atcha! Haven't heard from you in ages. Where ya been hiding?
I've just been extremely busy. My house just started falling apart and I was working myself to death trying to fix everything. I finally hired a contractor and got some help. Of course now I can't retire in a year and a half because I have to pay this debt off. But that's okay because I'm finally learning to make my own juice. And I'll save some money there. It sure is great to see you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread