Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
oh good! I figgered he'd come up with a way, just wasn't sure if it would stay loose enough. Glad it did. It mighta been cross threaded. Glad you're lovin it!!

I never thought of cross-threading, but you could be right. I just figured there was some microscopic bit of debris in the threads or something that was jamming it. It's washed now, so if that was it, it shouldn't happen again. I removed and replaced it a couple of times already, though, and it's turning freely.

I really DO love this tank. It's a good one! It's so easy to wick and coil, it might just become my favorite tank. Until I find a "new" favorite! LOL! Just like my juice... whichever one I'm using RIGHT NOW is always my favorite! :lol:

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Well, gang, it was fun, but I have butter to make, so I've gotta log off now. There's a gallon of cream upstairs waiting to be churned, and once I skim the next 3 gallons of milk to make some cheese for the chickens, there'll be almost another gallon of cream to turn into butter tomorrow. This calf-weaning thing makes a lot of work for me, but at least we won't run out of butter, cheese, or milk! LOL! It's no wonder those baby calves grew into such fat sassy things, all the milk they were getting!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Well, gang, it was fun, but I have butter to make, so I've gotta log off now. There's a gallon of cream upstairs waiting to be churned, and once I skim the next 3 gallons of milk to make some cheese for the chickens, there'll be almost another gallon of cream to turn into butter tomorrow. This calf-weaning thing makes a lot of work for me, but at least we won't run out of butter, cheese, or milk! LOL! It's no wonder those baby calves grew into such fat sassy things, all the milk they were getting!
mmmmmmmmmmm fresh butter! sounds wonderful. and the cheese too!

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
The Panhandle is beautiful too! That's what I like about it here. About 150,000 people living here in the Cape, not like the 8 million where I was living in NYC. And yes the fishing is great here too!!!!

Yes it is nice for sure!

It's not exactly secret either but it's a barrier island that can only be reached by boat or plane! People do reside there but not many so basically a quiet secluded place. Here's some pics from a month ago when I was there last.

lYizVog.jpg

kKxt2lY.jpg

X0Z40KF.jpg

Nope it's a Chevy Colorado.
Here Deb! Just for you!

qIQVBJt.jpg
Wow, that's just amazing. So beautiful.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
It will in our house, too. Rich might squeak about it a little bit, but I'm a hoarder, and he knows it. I'm currently hoarding vape gear. ;) And stuffs to make juice wif.
I know Lannie ha...
Cheese for the chickens, geez, they eat better than me :)

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
mmmmmmmmmmm fresh butter! sounds wonderful. and the cheese too!
Whenever it is that Rixy and MnM caravan around the USofA on their pre-honeymoon, marriage rites, and no-more-sex-from-this-point-on journey, hitch a ride and point them toward the middle of nowhere (i.e., Love Acres). Breakfast will be fresh brown eggs with homemade wheat toast and fresh homemade butter, then later y'all can snack on fresh homemade white cheddar.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Whenever it is that Rixy and MnM caravan around the USofA on their pre-honeymoon, marriage rites, and no-more-sex-from-this-point-on journey, hitch a ride and point them toward the middle of nowhere (i.e., Love Acres). Breakfast will be fresh brown eggs with homemade wheat toast and fresh homemade butter, then later y'all can snack on fresh homemade white cheddar.
DROOLS

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
You wifey has already said we can park up there for a few days, might extend that to a few weeks whahaha, sound so yummy Rich.
Em had her exam today, she said she thinks it went well, she's gone to bed early but if she reads this, she'll have me cooking snacks ;)

If Rixy & MnM are picking up passengers, you come too, Linda. And note that Love Acres is a designated Vaping Zone.
Not a bad idea !!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I know Lannie ha...

I wuz thinkin that too!

Very nice!
Edit: I know I commented on it already, but, it REALLY is nice. And congrats Debadoo!
thanks darlin!

I see you snuck that no sex in there amongst the yummies...... lol Hope the caravan hits texas first!

Em had her exam today, she said she thinks it went well,
yay!!!!

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
yeah I know but just seemed like you were up extra early today
I was. Been getting up about 30 minutes early to exercise, but the past 2 mornings I've been feeling ill. Managed to get in 20 minutes yesterday but today I'm just crawling, waiting until 4 to go home and get in bed.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Hi Atch, how's things in LA?
Was talking about when I lived in FL earlier in this thread and seeing your post reminded me when I also lived in Lafayette at one time.. (moved around alot being a truck driver) ..been away for awhile (forum) but I still have the pic of the Whiskey Bay sign you sent me, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Sorry, just saw this smacksy. I actually live near Debadoo in Texas. I'm originally from Louisiana and have many relatives, as well as my sister there. I visit at least twice a year now and used to stay summers with my grandmother years ago. My mawmaw loved Whiskey Bay! lol. She'd tell me to pull over so she could fill her flask. lol. I'm far from the water now. Central Texas.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Thanks for the link, Coolerat, I'll go check it out. I'm kind of bummed right now, though. I tried to go ahead and order what was in my Fasttech cart last night and it won't go through for some reason. It keeps circling back to the "click to pay" screen (using PayPal) and doesn't DO anything. So nothing got ordered. I have no idea what the problem is, unless it's that I filled the cart under the account I made, and we were trying to pay for it with Rich's PayPal account. If that's the problem, I'll have to go to his computer and look all that crap up again and try to order it from there. It took me at least a week to find and gather all that stuff. I'll have to write it all down on a piece of paper and then go look them up and find them again. IF that's even the problem. There's no error message, the page just keeps going back to "click to pay."

The only reason I'm worried is that I'm not sure if we'll be able to order online after July, and we don't have a "local B&M" to shop at. All our shopping is online when it comes to vape stuff, and I sure don't want to be waiting until the last minute. I want my stuff HERE, IN MY HANDS, before August.

Do you have any AUTHENTIC Aspire products in your cart? If so, you cannot use PayPal at checkout. What I've done in the past is to purchase something just a bit over the price of the Aspire product(s) and immediately cancel and put toward a gift certificate. THEN I load up my cart with Aspire stuffs. check out - easy-peasy

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Well, I got my Serpent tanks in today's mail (YAY!) a few days earlier than expected, but I can only use the black one at the moment. I can NOT for the life of me get the top off the stainless one. It has to come off to fill it, but there's no way I can break that sucker loose. I've tried pliers (yup, scratched it), rubber gloves, a little VG dripped and smeared around the crack, and freezing it for 10 minutes. I just can't do it.

Is there another trick I can try? I know my flippin' hands are part of the problem, because the height of the "top" and the "juice control ring" are very short, and they're right on top of each other. When I try to unscrew the top, it takes the juice control with it, and I can't break the seal. I got the black one apart with no problem, washed it up (see? I DO learn!) and it's sitting out drying now, but I've spent 30 minutes at least on the stainless one and my hands are done. I don't know what else to try.

I had an issue where I couldn't get something loose - stuck in the freezer for a bit (not sure that really did much for me) but then really took two pairs of pliers and made sure to cover the plier tips with rubber glove/grippy something-or-other. More leverage, I was able to break loose without scratching....

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I was. Been getting up about 30 minutes early to exercise, but the past 2 mornings I've been feeling ill. Managed to get in 20 minutes yesterday but today I'm just crawling, waiting until 4 to go home and get in bed.
awwwwwwww sorry yur not feelin good. See......exercise is bad for ya!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread