Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
I was just playing in the den and realized I have about 1000 computers down here...
1st comp.jpg

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
I was. Been getting up about 30 minutes early to exercise, but the past 2 mornings I've been feeling ill. Managed to get in 20 minutes yesterday but today I'm just crawling, waiting until 4 to go home and get in bed.

Last two morning you been feeling ill? Like in "morning sickness"? Yeah, I had to go there!

:pervy::w00t::lol::pervy::w00t::lol::pervy::w00t::lol::pervy::w00t::lol::pervy::w00t::lol:

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
Sorry, just saw this smacksy. I actually live near Debadoo in Texas. I'm originally from Louisiana and have many relatives, as well as my sister there. I visit at least twice a year now and used to stay summers with my grandmother years ago. My mawmaw loved Whiskey Bay! lol. She'd tell me to pull over so she could fill her flask. lol. I'm far from the water now. Central Texas.
You remember taking that pic on the bridge of the Whiskey Bay exit sign and posting it for me ?
(My memory sucks, so I apologize if it wasn't you)...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Last two morning you been feeling ill? Like in "morning sickness"? Yeah, I had to go there!

:pervy::w00t::lol::pervy::w00t::lol::pervy::w00t::lol::pervy::w00t::lol::pervy::w00t::lol:
lol! Like in a cold! lol
You remember taking that pic on the bridge of the Whiskey Bay exit sign and posting it for me ?
(My memory sucks, so I apologize if it wasn't you)...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
No I remember. You said you were from Louisiana too, right? I took the pic on the way to my sister's in March and it was raining like crazy.
Dont know which one will get the better reaction, that or the PM I sent her.....

roflmbodduck.gif~c200
Both of them had me cracking up!!!
Hey, whatcha wanna name the kid, Choppy? :w00t: BAZINGA!

Last edited:

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Do you have any AUTHENTIC Aspire products in your cart? If so, you cannot use PayPal at checkout. What I've done in the past is to purchase something just a bit over the price of the Aspire product(s) and immediately cancel and put toward a gift certificate. THEN I load up my cart with Aspire stuffs. check out - easy-peasy

I don't think I have anything Aspire in there, but I'll go check just to make sure. Thanks for the tip! :)

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Hmmm... no, nothing "Aspire" in the cart. The only thing I can think of is the cart is in my account, and we're trying to pay for it with Rich's PayPal. Two different e-mails, so maybe that's the hangup. If it's NOT that, then fasttech just hates me and doesn't want me to have any of my new stuffs. :(

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Hmmm... no, nothing "Aspire" in the cart. The only thing I can think of is the cart is in my account, and we're trying to pay for it with Rich's PayPal. Two different e-mails, so maybe that's the hangup. If it's NOT that, then fasttech just hates me and doesn't want me to have any of my new stuffs. :(
Do you have your phone number/e-mail approved/verified on Paypal? I know I had to approve my Cell Phone number by receiving a "code" by text and typing it in. For some reason it took forever to work(Send me a code or Call my phone with one) but once it got approved(Was a New Number) everything worked fine.

I would E-mail Paypal and ask them to check EVERYTHING until you get a Definite answer as to why its not working.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
How frustrating! I changed the e-mail on the fasttech account to Rich's (he already had an account, and it accepted the change), then tried to order again and got the same non-result. Then we tried a credit card, and still nothing. I've submitted a ticket to find out what the heck I'm (apparently) doing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread