Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Surely I can't be whacked with the frying pan I made for ya. You can cook me some egg on toast though as Em doesn't feed me.
uhmmmmmmm you know my whackin pan is not the one you made......and...... I didn't hear no please in there........so fix yur own damn eggs!!! lmao!

209oepf.jpg
don't even try it buster! lol

loved this! Thanks for doing it. looks like a digital caliper is a vaper's best friend. what else do ya do with the hemostats??

I've never done a parallel coil......if I'm using the coil master V3, and I am......what would be the best way to do that? I have lots of 30g. Looked like you had only one leg going through each hole.....or did you have 3 and we just couldn't see em?
ETA just checked out yur channel and subbed to it and I see you have a vid on this

And most importantly.........which coconut flavoring do you use? I love me some coconut and need to get more. I tried Lorann's and it was very good. I want the sweetened coconut flake kinda coconut.

OMG, Come on, get ya coat, we're leavin.......
this is why I couldn't live in England......it's 82 here and I'm in shorts and a tank top!! lol
Y'all enjoy yur supper!!

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
I wonder if it's something I can aquire in the future, ya know, I'm still trying to learn the ways of a woman, then again, so is my father and he's 70.

Very Simple Rix. Remember this;

Happy Wife!
Happy Life!

Soon to be 30 Glorious Years in Oct!!
Plus I have the scars to prove it!!!;)

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
uhmmmmmmm you know my whackin pan is not the one you made......and...... I didn't hear no please in there........so fix yur own damn eggs!!! lmao!

loved this! Thanks for doing it. looks like a digital caliper is a vaper's best friend. what else do ya do with the hemostats??

I've never done a parallel coil......if I'm using the coil master V3, and I am......what would be the best way to do that? I have lots of 30g. Looked like you had only one leg going through each hole.....or did you have 3 and we just couldn't see em?
ETA just checked out yur channel and subbed to it and I see you have a vid on this

And most importantly.........which coconut flavoring do you use? I love me some coconut and need to get more. I tried Lorann's and it was very good. I want the sweetened coconut flake kinda coconut.

this is why I couldn't live in England......it's 82 here and I'm in shorts and a tank top!! lol
Y'all enjoy yur supper!!
Coconut Extra Flavor Concentrate by TFA (0.27oz)

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK

Y'all enjoy yur supper!!
In the restaurant and laughed out loud at this, fix yur own damn eggs, haha, you are so funny and a joy to know. Well I'm having crab with a side order of seafood stir fry.....but please accept my apologies for my bad manners.
Very Simple Rix. Remember this;

Happy Wife!
Happy Life!

Soon to be 30 Glorious Years in Oct!!
Plus I have the scars to prove it!!!;)
You ain't met my ex wife lol

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
In the restaurant and laughed out loud at this, fix yur own damn eggs, haha, you are so funny and a joy to know. Well I'm having crab with a side order of seafood stir fry.....but please accept my apologies for my bad manners.
apology accepted!! hehehe awwwwwwww that means a lot to me! Glad it made y'all laugh, and y'all are also truly a joy to know!!! So glad I stalked atcha to find out where she went and found all y'all!!!

and can I have some of your crab.......pleaseeeeeeeeeee lol

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
I just had the most insulting e-mail from my little brother! I'm sitting here in shock. I think he's lost his mind or something. I kinda lost my "funny" this afternoon, even though a couple of posts did make me smile a little bit.

On the Fasttech problem, I went ahead and ordered the tanks and drip tips, and removed everything else, and it went right through. I looked like this when the order number popped up: :eek:

But now those items are still in the cart, so I can't order the other things because those tanks are still in there. I'm afraid if I leave them there, they'll get shipped (and charged) twice, but if I take them out, will the tanks ship at all? I don't know what to do next. Do I remove the tanks from the cart and put new stuff in? Or do I have to wait until the current order ships before I can start another one? I hope not, 'cuz that would take a loooong time to complete this order.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I just had the most insulting e-mail from my little brother! I'm sitting here in shock. I think he's lost his mind or something. I kinda lost my "funny" this afternoon, even though a couple of posts did make me smile a little bit.
Wow.........so sorry bout this! Hope he's just havin a bad day and will come to his senses soon!

Never used FT so dunno what to tell ya bout dat

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
You practicing with Mikey. :rolleyes:
That's exactly why he keeps getting it wrong me thinks, wrong tools for the job and I'm a exit only type of gal.
Dam, I get off here to work and am being attacked!!! @Rixsta How ya let this happen??
Haha :w00t:

Woofer, that was funny, not gonna deny.

Em, There are no words.... lmao :w00t::lol:

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK

On the Fasttech problem, I went ahead and ordered the tanks and drip tips, and removed everything else, and it went right through. I looked like this when the order number popped up: :eek:

But now those items are still in the cart, so I can't order the other things because those tanks are still in there. I'm afraid if I leave them there, they'll get shipped (and charged) twice, but if I take them out, will the tanks ship at all? I don't know what to do next. Do I remove the tanks from the cart and put new stuff in? Or do I have to wait until the current order ships before I can start another one? I hope not, 'cuz that would take a loooong time to complete this order.
Oh Lannie, please PM me if you want to off load some of it, ya know I'm always there for you....I know Rich is of course, not trying to step on anyone's toes but I really don't mind if you want to talk about it.
apology accepted!! hehehe awwwwwwww that means a lot to me! Glad it made y'all laugh, and y'all are also truly a joy to know!!! So glad I stalked atcha to find out where she went and found all y'all!!!

and can I have some of your crab.......pleaseeeeeeeeeee lol
You would love this fresh crab, it was beautiful, was being the word. I would post one to you but...well, I don't think it would be too nice by then.

Dam, I get off here to work and am being attacked!!! @Rixsta How ya let this happen??
Haha :w00t:

Woofer, that was funny, not gonna deny.

Em, There are no words.... lmao :w00t::lol:
It stems from that one post and run and it wasnt even in this thread lol

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
You would love this fresh crab, it was beautiful, was being the word. I would post one to you but...well, I don't think it would be too nice by then.
newp, wouldn't survive. Crab is my fav seafood, follow by scallops and fried clams. Spent 12 days in Florida and the closest I got to fresh seafood was some lobster bisque! :(

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina

Lannie, I put in one order and FT will split it into 2 themselves depending on if its in stock or not. You should be able to create another order.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Oh Lannie, please PM me if you want to off load some of it, ya know I'm always there for you....I know Rich is of course, not trying to step on anyone's toes but I really don't mind if you want to talk about it.

It stems from that one post and run and it wasnt even in this thread lol
I know... i know... and you didn't even remember it lmao

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Im nervous of Mech's and don't trust myself with them, your mod is safe for the first time ever, it really is stunning though, the pics don't do it proper justice at all. It doesn't show the little detail on the button, there are little grippy lines on it, the engraving is the best I have seen, gosh Rixy, it is very flash. Look forward to seeing and trying the complete setup. I'm just scared of mech mods :eek:

@Debadoo Congrats on your four years (and one day), how wonderful is that, so proud of you. I never smoked so can't fully understand how hard it is but I know it's a great achievement. Hugs honey

Oh my. You all are chatty today!

Lady Em, I was also timid around mechs for a long time. I still have a "healthy respect" for them, but I don't "fear" them now. Partly because I will often use a "kick" between the battery and the atty contact point. The "kick" is a device that can limit (regulate) voltage or watts depending on the "kick" module.

Most of my mechs are tube-style, so the kick will fit well. It effectively takes up one battery size (so, if you were using an 18650 battery, you could only fit an 18490 with a kick in the same size tube.) Some mods have "kick tubes" which allow you to use the 18650 with a kick. I have a Nemesis currently configured that way. It's at home, otherwise I'd post a pic.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Lannie, I put in one order and FT will split it into 2 themselves depending on if its in stock or not. You should be able to create another order.

Wait, what? I couldn't do the big order, so I deleted everything but the tanks and drip tips and then it went through. But when I went to create another order for the rest of the stuff (replacement glass, o-rings, etc.), the tanks and drip tips are still in the cart. Do I delete those? Otherwise, they'll think I'm ordering them again (the price for them is still showing at the bottom of the "cart" page). The tanks and drip tips came to $75.00 and I added some Protank coils and it added the cost of that to the $75.00 total at the bottom. I don't want to order the tanks and drip tips twice. (Well, I wouldn't mind it, but Rich would! ROFL!) And then (I'm still not done, see?), if I DO delete those tanks and drip tips from the cart page, will they think I'm cancelling my order for them? It took so long to get this order to go through, I don't want to risk losing it by deleting them from the cart. I'm sooooo confuuuuuuused! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread