Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
Wait, what? I couldn't do the big order, so I deleted everything but the tanks and drip tips and then it went through. But when I went to create another order for the rest of the stuff (replacement glass, o-rings, etc.), the tanks and drip tips are still in the cart. Do I delete those? Otherwise, they'll think I'm ordering them again (the price for them is still showing at the bottom of the "cart" page). The tanks and drip tips came to $75.00 and I added some Protank coils and it added the cost of that to the $75.00 total at the bottom. I don't want to order the tanks and drip tips twice. (Well, I wouldn't mind it, but Rich would! ROFL!) And then (I'm still not done, see?), if I DO delete those tanks and drip tips from the cart page, will they think I'm cancelling my order for them? It took so long to get this order to go through, I don't want to risk losing it by deleting them from the cart. I'm sooooo confuuuuuuused! :(

Did you get an order.number and a confirmation email from FT? If so, that order is complete and you should be fine deleting the items from your cart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Wait, what? I couldn't do the big order, so I deleted everything but the tanks and drip tips and then it went through. But when I went to create another order for the rest of the stuff (replacement glass, o-rings, etc.), the tanks and drip tips are still in the cart. Do I delete those? Otherwise, they'll think I'm ordering them again (the price for them is still showing at the bottom of the "cart" page). The tanks and drip tips came to $75.00 and I added some Protank coils and it added the cost of that to the $75.00 total at the bottom. I don't want to order the tanks and drip tips twice. (Well, I wouldn't mind it, but Rich would! ROFL!) And then (I'm still not done, see?), if I DO delete those tanks and drip tips from the cart page, will they think I'm cancelling my order for them? It took so long to get this order to go through, I don't want to risk losing it by deleting them from the cart. I'm sooooo confuuuuuuused! :(
You can delete or add whatever you want to your cart, they dont even see whats in your cart until you actually "Order" it...
I would try what Puff said about clearing your History/Cache and then go back on and see what it shows and doesn't.

Now, if you Signed in to FT whatever is in your cart will stay there until you either Order it or Remove it.
I wish I could actually SEE what you are looking at to better help you... I'm not the best at explaining things online unfortunately, but more will post to help, as we all know! :)

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Just checking in to say I'm better. Thanks for all the well wishes. You wonderful, kind souled, loving, womper vaper , sweet people.
Yea, I get mushy when I'm sick. But you really are a wonderful bunch. Cyber hugs to every one of ya.
Linda :)

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Oh, and happy daisies too.
upload_2016-5-25_20-12-43.png

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
that's so cute, I love daisies
Me too. My mom planted gobs when we lived in Louisiana, but I went outside and painted them all different colors to surprise her, and they all died. :( But, they grew back. Geez, I'm out of it.
Goodnight all you sweetie pies!!!! Hugs and kissies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Me too. My mom planted gobs when we lived in Louisiana, but I went outside and painted them all different colors to surprise her, and they all died. :( But, they grew back. :pervy:Geez, I'm out of it.
Goodnight all you sweetie pies!!!! Hugs and kissies.

These are for you Deb. They
kind of remind me of the late 60's.

:toast: cheers - to feelin' better...

:)

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
Basing my extensive knowledge of British dialect solely on reading Harry Potter I can say that "toilet" or "toilets" will often refer to the entire room that the porcelain thrones (and other related fixtures) are in.

I`ll go with that in lieu of a better explanation. ;)

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
When I lived in England, it was called the WC. The "toilet" was that porcelain throne you voop upon. Has the language changed?
Its just they way I say stuff, like to some saying, I'm going to the toilet to wash it out in the sink wouldn't make sense to some lol.

Basing my extensive knowledge of British dialect solely on reading Harry Potter I can say that "toilet" or "toilets" will often refer to the entire room that the porcelain thrones (and other related fixtures) are in.
Exactly this !

Last edited:

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
oh I love that. Makes me wanna stamp! I really wanna get my stamp stuff outta storage and see what has survived. Sweet dreams darlin!!

Stamp stuff? As in sticker stamps or postage stamp collection?

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Bought Em a new dishwasher today, nice black hotpoint one, spent the morning plumbing it in, my day is never done.

Stamp stuff? As in sticker stamps or postage stamp collection?
Or maybe her big black jive boots woohoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread