Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Mikey, my adopted son, are you going to let Fuzzy do this to your adopted momma????? lmao
Lmao!! I'm cracking up on the "Belly Button" thing because its used to be an inside joke with me, brothers and some friends from an old movie, and I can not think of the name!!

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Lmao!! I'm cracking up on the "Belly Button" thing because its used to be an inside joke with me, brothers and some friends from an old movie, and I can not think of the name!!
Oh yea, very FREAKING funny Mikey. You're a real hoot!!!!!! I can't believe this. That's it, this is..................WAR.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
I HAVE a Belly Button too, its OKAY Atcha!!! :w00t::lol:
Uh yea, but it's not old and wrinkly.......yet......oh yes......this gives me much pleasure...............thinking that some day it will be...........hehehehe

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I have no idea what you are talking about. That's just some random picture someone nabbed off the internet. ya know?
    You know how it is when your eyes are just drawn to a single part of a picture and you can't see anything else? Well that picture has one of the things I like seeing most in the world.
    A woman bringing me a beer without having to be told!:lol:

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 9, 2014
    SW Florida
    You know how it is when your eyes are just drawn to a single part of a picture and you can't see anything else? Well that picture has one of the things I like seeing most in the world.

Get your helmet on because you know your in for a panning once @Debadoo sees that post! :eek::confused::D

Rubies-Supreme-Stormtrooper-helmet.jpg

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Get your helmet on because you know your in for a panning once @Debadoo sees that post!

Rubies-Supreme-Stormtrooper-helmet.jpg
    One of my other favorite sights in the world. A woman using her cast iron skillet to cook me up some food without having to be told!
    Bonus points if she also brings me the beer!:D

OK people, I'm warning you officially to keep your distance from me for awhile, I think I've stepped into the :danger: zone.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 26, 2013
    Central Texas
    OMG, I've been so busy all day, and I don't have time to catch up, but I DO have one question!

Atcha, you ferget yer meds again, dear? :lol: (Crap, I just remembered, I FORGOT MINE!)
    I don't need no stinkin' meds. I'm on a rampage! lol

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Thanks for reminding me I keep forgetting to take my meds. Not used to needing to take pills everyday, for some reason I just can't remember to do it. Stupid eyes think I'm older than I am, 45 and already diagnosed with macular degeneration. And let's not forget the beginnings of cataracts which he says I'll probably need surgery for in my early 50's, which is early.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    For me it is not the time to have a big variety of tanks since I would need spare parts for all of them.
    Focusing on about 4 tanks for the long haul.
    it was tongue in cheek, but jup I get that!

If your down this way during your World tour you and Emms are more than welcome!! ;)
    but only if he brings me and Linda!

What's a firearm? OH oh oh, I know... that's when a smoker spills lighter fluid on himself when filling his Zippo and the first flick causes his whole arm to go up in flame.
    Of course, now that we're Vapers, there's no need to play with such extremely hazardous life-threatening materials... ;)
    laugh rofl o is rollin.gif

Wow! Another vaping, SWFL Colorado driver.
    welcome to the nut house Racer!!!

You know she still hasn't been to see her children once since she left, not a phone call nothing, thank God for mummy Em
    that's horrible! So glad they've got Ems! And Ems darlin........kudos to you!!!

I would love that, the scale of this trip is a bit scary ha
    Nawwwwww what's 3,000 miles between friends!!
    After y'all get here that is. No idea how far it is from where you are to here.

You're way too kind. **sniff**
    Speaking of touring, I changed my avi in honor of my son who starts touring the U.S. next week with Drum Corps International ( 2016 Drum Corps International Tour Schedule ). I think he's working for The Academy Drum and Bugle Corp this summer out of Arizona. The avi is an advertisement for Yamaha when he was performing with The Blue Coats out of Ohio one year.
    Edit: He's the one holding the base drum.
    That is sooooooooooo kewl!!! Love me some drumlines!!! Loved the vids too!

I couldn't fathom not seeing my son. Maybe I'm being outspoken, but I wasn't "supposed" to be able to have kids. Battled cancer a couple of times in my youth. I've actually been preggo 6 times and have just one. After the first 4 were lost, we gave up. My son Frank was an "accident" and I was on bed rest all the way until 8 months. Then, another "mishap" almost killed me. Children are a true gift. And Ems is a very special, wonderful person to see that! You two are great for each other. :)
    dang darlin! Can't imagine going through all that. :wub:

So you will have to DEFIANTLY be there!!
    Pretty sure that's NOT a typo!!! hehehe

I HAVE a Belly Button too, its OKAY Atcha!!! :w00t::lol:
    omgggggggg me too!!!! What are the odds?????
    laugh dog laughs hysterically.gif

I didn't even notice her belly button.;)
    upload_2016-5-27_19-43-53.jpeg

One of my other favorite sights in the world. A woman using her cast iron skillet to cook me up some food without having to be told!
    Bonus points if she also brings me the beer!:D

Gee, now where have I heard this before??? Fix yur own damn food!!! And fix me some too while you're at it please!! hehehe

Thanks for reminding me I keep forgetting to take my meds. Not used to needing to take pills everyday, for some reason I just can't remember to do it. Stupid eyes think I'm older than I am, 45 and already diagnosed with macular degeneration. And let's not forget the beginnings of cataracts which he says I'll probably need surgery for in my early 50's, which is early.
    Really sorry to hear that.......but good news is........... I just knocked the cataracts plum out, and probably fixed the MD too!!!

I was dx'd with Mac D many years ago, but apparently the guy didn't know what he was talking about, cuz I don't have it. I do have cataracts, but slow going......dx'd with those when I was 50.
    images

Debadoo

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Ok Linda..........you up for a road trip to wherever Rixy and Ems land.........so we can be the first ones on the bus????

Seriously Rixy, this would be amazing.........but if this idea is way too much.......don't hesitate to say so. No one really expects that from y'all! We're just havin fun with it!! :wub:

MikeyConti

VapeBro
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina
    Had both Cataract surgeries when I was 7, not that bad..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread