Status
Not open for further replies.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
True.See? I set the bread on fire next to the door to warm it up and then took the milk to douse the flames. I'm sooo glad I had them.It was quite fortuitous.

Oh, and Stretchy, as I was reading about you being frozen into your house all I could think was "Good thing she has milk and bread" :laugh:

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
I'm here. I was upstairs for two hours getting p!ssed off at the Nazi's
stretchysisterwoodenheadprovaripants(ofnazareth)

Evening everyone!

bliss, sorry you have to wait another day for your ProVari, but I'm glad today was a better one for you. :)

I need a nap.

And where did stretchysisterwoodenheadprovaripants(ofnazareth) get to?

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Really? O.K. so where exactly do we hang it from? Are you getting the lanyard?Because I can't get that one. I have my keys around my neck,my glasses,my going steady ring.A skull necklace,some time release Excedrin in a bottle.My post office box key and a small dagger I use for chipping away ice on the mailbox...I'd do the belt thing but I can't find my belt.
Dammit he has skull conchos.I need one of these.Maybe I can get one that straps to your ankle.I have 2 ankles So I can carry 2 at all times. I'll have to e-mail him.

QUOTE=FlyingV;5107297]provari jammies. .... flap optional. SerenityGear Leather[/QUOTE]

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
You have a good time with that James. I like video games too.I'm really good at Space Invaders. My Atari is sitting next to the T.V. every ready. I'm on stage 4.I may play some tonight as a matter of fact.

Mancave time!!! I beat Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood last night!!!! Time to start Assassin's Creed:Revelations!

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
I really do play Space Invaders in my spare time which if I recall was around 1988 sometime.Hence the reason I am only on level 4.
Stretchysisterwoodenheadprovaripinacoladapantstheprettiestofnazareth.

I still have an antique atari.My fave was kaboom.:lol:Mine stored in the closet.No time always on the forums.:lol:

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Do they have fish??Nothin better than chocolate fish. It's on...

But.... he now throws down the gauntlet. You, Miss Stretchysisterwoodenheadprovaripinacoladapantstheprettiestofnazareth must go to Golden Corral and dip AND eat a piece of fish. Game on toots.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dear Mr. FV.
The gauntlet is down..I will have to take the 23 mile trip to Golden Coral to dip my fish in the chocolate Fountain.
I am sincerely looking forward to this opportunity.Will bring back pics and maybe a video.
In other news....
I GOT VAPE MAIL!!!!! CC VAPE MAIL!!!!! A VAT ofPINA COLADA
CAKE,BANANANANANA,a sample size CCC,HONEYSUCKLE, and an African Tribal Dance in a bottle. WOOOOOOT.
Oh OH Oh Thank You Mr.FV for the included note. I never let them steep.I drink them right out of the mailbox.
WOOOOTTTTT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread