The worst juices you have ever tried, that everybody else loves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
BOBA'S BOUNTY

This stuff is absolutely terrible. good thing I only ordered 6ml. It was so disgusting to me infact, that I am still wondering if I just got a bad batch. I am all about tobacco ecig flavors and this stuff made my mouth taste like it does when I puke up Jim Beam.

You got that right...yet people rave about this juice. I truly question the taste buds of vapers...it tasted like vomit to me. I should start a thread asking people what their favorite food is? Maybe, that will explain what is going on in vapeland. There are just too many juices that are just horrible and so many people love them. I want to have an investigation because I just do not believe how people can like this stuff. Horrible, horrible and more horrible...lmao!

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
I think what happens is my tastes changed after I had been vaping awhile. Also, the PV I use makes a big difference. And of course, everyone has different tastes.

After I had been vaping three weeks, I couldn't taste any juices at all except menthol. Now that I have been vaping five months, I like totally different juices than I did in the beginning. I'm glad I have found at least ten juices that I like :)

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
You got that right...yet people rave about this juice. I truly question the taste buds of vapers...it tasted like vomit to me. I should start a thread asking people what their favorite food is? Maybe, that will explain what is going on in vapeland. There are just too many juices that are just horrible and so many people love them. I want to have an investigation because I just do not believe how people can like this stuff. Horrible, horrible and more horrible...lmao!

Aww, Frankster, I can always count on you to liven up the party!!!

Newland82

Apr 24, 2012
Ohio

I don't know man. I think maybe they just like the taste of vomit in their mouth. I'm not knockin' then for it, but damn...

I also got the same Jim Beam puke taste in the gorilla juice from AVE liquids, and this puke juice had a banana taste to it, to help a little bit I guess.

In defense of AVE juices though, I did think their flu cured tobacco flavor was decent enough.

radeljack

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2012
Fredericksburg Texas
I have yet to find a decent vanilla, gave up on that! Rt4 tastes like burnt marshmellows, and everything from madvapes tastes like astrigent mouth wash even the mint, and the all time worst juice is coconut twist (lime) also from madvapes. My taste buds dont dig fruit flavors or over sweet flavors, moatly like coffee mint and clove flavors, when my tastes are really off I throw in some cinnamon and all is well.

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
I have yet to find a decent vanilla, gave up on that! Rt4 tastes like burnt marshmellows, and everything from madvapes tastes like astrigent mouth wash even the mint, and the all time worst juice is coconut twist (lime) also from madvapes. My taste buds dont dig fruit flavors or over sweet flavors, moatly like coffee mint and clove flavors, when my tastes are really off I throw in some cinnamon and all is well.

That's an easy fix, Jack. For a good vanilla:

Nite Lite Vapor Vanilla Strair
or
Alt-Cig's Gooey Butter Cake tastes similar to Vanilla Strait to me -- Just a good, simple, vanilla

I agree on MadVapes, except I think I found the one exception. It's called Mad4. Not sure how to describe it but I like it a lot. It;s in my rotation of daily vapes.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I've been hearing a lot of pink spot's juices are those candy flavors. Like, it says watermelon for the name but its candy watermelon. So I'd have to guess that some of their juices will have that chemical taste because they don't use organic companants. Most vendors don't. I don't like a lot of madvape's juices, but its all the "tasty vapor" juices they carry that I don't like. If the juice has the madvapes name in it, like "MAD4" does, then its usually better than the tasty vapor juices. I think the ones with MAD in the name are made on site @ MV. Anyway, 1 juice that everyone seems to like that I don't particularly love is GORILLA JUICE. EW? Why is it so damn popular? I like it... But I don't get the popularity of it at all. I've tried it at ALL the voltages and on ALL different ohm cartomizers and I've never <3'd it. Another juice flavor I hate that a lot of people enjoy is LEMON. Gross. Reminds me of Palmolive wood cleaner/polish or dish soap. I didn't particularly love Dark Horse from HHV either but then again, I vaped a good 10ml of it so its not terrible. I used it when I wanted to give my taste buds a rest from my favorite juices or when I wanted to kind-of clean my carto from a strong juice :p Its a sour tobacco taste, a lot of tobacco juices either have that sour taste, or that plastic taste, I don't particularly love either of those. Give me a nutty caramel or a vanilla caramel any day though.

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
BOBA'S BOUNTY

This stuff is absolutely terrible. good thing I only ordered 6ml. It was so disgusting to me infact, that I am still wondering if I just got a bad batch. I am all about tobacco ecig flavors and this stuff made my mouth taste like it does when I puke up Jim Beam.

I hated it, as well, for the first two or three weeks that I kept trying it. Then all of a sudden it started tasting like a thick honey flavor to me.

xplumberx

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2012
So. Cal
Malibu is the only Halo juice I like... and I do not like menthol.
I know just what you mean about HALO. But I will add that their Malibue Menthol was kind of tasty. Prime 15 was just like what hasppens to your laundry if you forget it in the washer fo 3 days in the summer. Torque was like sour grapes LOL I want to love then but just can't.

xplumberx

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2012
So. Cal
Yep.. Boba's is one of those juices that you hate at first then you love, for me anyways. But I am not about to go hunting all over for the stuff. I was given a bottle for free but once it is gone, oh well! For me it is a Honey Graham Cracker flavor.
I hated it, as well, for the first two or three weeks that I kept trying it. Then all of a sudden it started tasting like a thick honey flavor to me.

xplumberx

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2012
So. Cal
Pink Spot juice taste cheap and generic to me. PGA as the additive to thin the juice is noticable in all their juices. Personally I do not Vape Pink Spot, but a lot of people love it.
I've been hearing a lot of pink spot's juices are those candy flavors. Like, it says watermelon for the name but its candy watermelon. So I'd have to guess that some of their juices will have that chemical taste because they don't use organic companants. Most vendors don't. I don't like a lot of madvape's juices, but its all the "tasty vapor" juices they carry that I don't like. If the juice has the madvapes name in it, like "MAD4" does, then its usually better than the tasty vapor juices. I think the ones with MAD in the name are made on site @ MV. Anyway, 1 juice that everyone seems to like that I don't particularly love is GORILLA JUICE. EW? Why is it so damn popular? I like it... But I don't get the popularity of it at all. I've tried it at ALL the voltages and on ALL different ohm cartomizers and I've never <3'd it. Another juice flavor I hate that a lot of people enjoy is LEMON. Gross. Reminds me of Palmolive wood cleaner/polish or dish soap. I didn't particularly love Dark Horse from HHV either but then again, I vaped a good 10ml of it so its not terrible. I used it when I wanted to give my taste buds a rest from my favorite juices or when I wanted to kind-of clean my carto from a strong juice :p Its a sour tobacco taste, a lot of tobacco juices either have that sour taste, or that plastic taste, I don't particularly love either of those. Give me a nutty caramel or a vanilla caramel any day though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread