The worst juices you have ever tried, that everybody else loves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

letsbuildasnowman1

Oct 22, 2012
Illinois
I still haven't found a single tobacco that i like, not one! They all seem to have the same base in them that tastes gross to me. lol Oh, and I hated pluid, yuck.

Have you tried any Johnson Creek tobaccos? I could not find a tobacco I liked, they all seemed to have a weird chemical base and did not taste like tobacco to me. JC Tennessee Cured did it for me, actually tastes like your smoking tobacco.

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
Highbrow Vapor - Cheesecake - Totally does taste like sour butter with sweet cream added.
Every fruit flavor I've tried (Blueberry, Peach, Apple, Blackberry-Limoncello) from Highbrow smells great but tastes "off" even after 3 weeks of steeping.
Their RY4 has too much burnt sugar and vanilla to it. Bleh.
Malt tasted like oats strained through sweaty underwear topped with a little grated asiago cheese. That went straight to the trash. No steeping necessary.
I don't care for their Vanilla Bean Decadence. It has that some cream in it I don't care for. I DO like their Vanilla Bourbon Bean, however. It's mild and authentic (I add sweetener).
I love their Waffle and their Cinnamon is a good one (if you care for cinns)
HALO - I really liked Torque56 early on when I was fresh off analogues, but now I don't care for it. It's got quite a punch. Not a smooth vape. Everything else I've tried from HALO I passed on.
Virgin Vapor - Everything with the words Kona in it tasted nasty.

Speaking of "Kona", a while back I bought 10ml of juice from my local b&m simply called Kona. Foolishly I didn't try it before I purchased. I was in a rush and didn't have my drip atty. I don't remember if it was from ECBlend or RAWR but that was the nastiest vape ever. Forget what I said about Highbrow Malt. This was worse.

Vaping HHV Cin City and I can't put it down!

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
I am NOT liking Rawr's sugared peaches. It's been steeping for 3 weeks, and it still tastes and smells like over-sulfured (and possibly spoiled) dried peaches, along with something else that I can't identify, but don't like. I'm bummed because the description and reviews sounded so much like something that I would like that I ordered a bigger bottle. I do love most of the Rawr juices I've tried, but so far, not this one! I'm keeping it in the drawer for awhile to see if steeping it even longer helps it at all.

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have tried, really, but I just can't get into Mom & Pop's Tobacco Haze. I started out liking CC House Blend but it became insipid after a while and I rarely vape it anymore.

Vape Dudes Buttery Nipple. The smell of it makes me GAG. Can't even mix it with anything because it's all I can taste. :(

I actually like this one but I bought it in 0nic/double flavor form, and diluted it with unflavored nicquid. Try diluting it with some unflavored and see if it helps. This is one of my favorite butterscotchy flavors.
Have you tried any Johnson Creek tobaccos? I could not find a tobacco I liked, they all seemed to have a weird chemical base and did not taste like tobacco to me. JC Tennessee Cured did it for me, actually tastes like your smoking tobacco.
I tried JC original tobacco flavor and after three drags I swapped it away. Something very disturbingly burnt about that juice, like vaping a charcoal-briquette.

Bounty Hunter

:)

Last edited:

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
GJ is a lot like Bobas.Im gonna try steeping mine for a couple of weeks, it should get better.it might just be my taste buds as Ive never tasted those notes in it before.

After hearing so much about gorilla juice i bought a 30ml bttl here recently and couldn't stand it. I'm hoping that letting it step for a while will change my mind. I wanna say it tasted like bad butterscotch.

From inside the cab of a xray rig bored out of my mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread