Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
oklahamo-texas-kid-cries.jpg

After the gas bill, water bill(10k gallons WTF), son's gymnastics, protected batteries, and some liquid(I was out of pomegreat).....I don't know if I will be able to get one this week.

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Des Allemands, Louisiana
Anyone know when the website will be updated to place the order? I am at work until 3:00CST and need this NOW! :D

Are there any specs for the Xhaler? i.e. is it a 5volt, what kind of batteries does it take, what are the dimmensions, etc. Thanks!!

From what I gathered thus far the unit will be 4" long, and utilize 901/808, and 510 atomizers for sure. I believe the 801 as well, but not 100% sure as the only one I was searching for was the 510 adapter.

Voltage wise, I heard 3.7v, 5v, 6v, 7.4v will all be an option. Now this is a purely mechanical device so I'm very curious to see how this will play out.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
These will be available for purchase at some point today, Drew is working hard on getting them up on the site for us! There will be a few different options and he is working out those details.. I had to call him..LOL I was soo excited and perfect timing with the contest ending! I cannot chose between the green or the vinyl wrapped #6! Or the sparky pretty one.. oh man I am soo in trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread