The XHaler Release !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Des Allemands, Louisiana
Oh I wouldn't doubt they are aliens. I swear to you our mail lady will race you down the street if she is stopped at a mailbox and you try to go around her. I've also seen her run about 6 mailboxes completely over, 1 trash can, and I even seen her literally drive into someones front yard to throw a box at their front door instead of getting out (although the person called and complained so she had to apologize and pay for the damages to the yard/items in the box, and haven't seen that stunt in a year or so. Which if she does with my xHaler package there will be no complaint filed only a 12 gauge hole and once hungry alligators with a nice meal)

She's clinically insane without a doubt, drunk, stoned and I'm sure that cigar she has in her mouth is filled with happy lettuce rather than tobacco. Sometimes I'm just happy I get my mail in one piece, and that I have not been victim to her vehicular stunts.

Last edited:

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
G-mornin'! Last nite was a little chilly while camped out by my mailbox,LOL! At least the skeeters were'nt too bad!:) It was kinda a bummer when I woke in the middle of the night and had to go all the way up to the house to go potty though. I was also awakened way too early thanks to those darn lil' birdies!:evil:

buttercrunch

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Oregon
G-mornin'! Last nite was a little chilly while camped out by my mailbox,LOL! At least the skeeters were'nt too bad!:) It was kinda a bummer when I woke in the middle of the night and had to go all the way up to the house to go potty though. I was also awakened way too early thanks to those darn lil' birdies!:evil:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: that totally cracked me up!!!!!
I have a little feeling that several of the Drew Crew will be calling in sick on Monday!! just a hunch;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread