The XHALER Sneak Peek

Status
Not open for further replies.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Im gonna have a big glass of .... myself now!!!!:p I love that one!!!
I had me a BIG glass of one of these earlier..:cry:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewsworld
I was actually being caddy , I just got home from the Manufacturer in New Jersey!!!!

China=New Jersey... Private jet=Vinyl wrapped Lexus LS 430

LMAO... Drew you are killing me!!:lol::lol:
EXACTLY!!!!

Thank you Drew cant wait to see the new pics from your trip to China!!!:pervy:

laurieok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2009
Ohio
Here it is Laurie:

...and I also like the idea of the smaller one but there isnt any way tooffer 5 to 6 volts without dramatically increasing the width of the entire unit and adding joints to the construction...Once you vape at 5 and 6 volts you will change your mind about the length maybe!!! But for those wanting all the voltage options without rebuilding when changing voltages this is a better design that allows both as a more economical obtion...Thanks for your interst...
Drew

Thanks VapingGeek! Yes, I missed that...I don't know how I missed it since I have been stalking this thread everyday, but I did. sigh I just don't like big mods. I prefer smaller ones. :cry:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Not to get off topic, but I was wondering if you are going to start carrying 801 and 901 parts since that is what I thought I saw the tips for the Xhaler are for? I have been using 510's and 801's and have been thinking about trying the 901. I can't think of anyone better to get my first 901 parts from.

RIMP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I have like 30 901 attys so please tell me it can use a 901! BTW Drew....I am peoed! I did not get a pair of tweezers on my first (and only) order from you....now all I can read on here is how everybody else has like 5,000,000 of them and they are great...pfft! :)

Got to place at least 2 orders for the tweezers8-o JK:) Drew and Angie are very generous with freebies. The quality and price of his juices are worth the price of admission:D
    RIMP:evil:

frankie1

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 7, 2009
    Florida
    Rimp: Yeah the juice is goooood. I am doing Lemon Meringue right now! I will be ordering again when I figure out what I like best, but right now I have a cold and I can't judge fairly :(. Maybe I will score with those tweezers on Order #2...I'll vape faster!

I don't want to go read everything cause I am lazy, but will this PV vape at 3.7. My Prodigy is a bit much for me so I like the Protege better....

Oh, someone said if you sand off the finish on this one, it will explode....oh that was sour grapes wasn't it? :sneaky:

lotus14

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 3, 2009
    Columbia SC
    I have like 30 901 attys so please tell me it can use a 901! BTW Drew....I am peoed! I did not get a pair of tweezers on my first (and only) order from you....now all I can read on here is how everybody else has like 5,000,000 of them and they are great...pfft! :)

Don't feel bad frankie, I only got 3 pairs of the tweezers myself. Nowhere close to 5,000,000! But yeah, the tweezers are awesome. Nice and pointy and angled just right. Seems like they're made of surgical steel too, probably last forever. ;)

Dea

ECF Veteran
    Sep 8, 2009
    Boston, Ma
    Ok people. Man oh man. I leave for 1 days and wham this thread gets nailed to the wall. As far as the drama, ........

As for the Xhaler, gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme!!!!!

I think that sums it up :) Now smile people and think of all that happy vaping. Fluffy, soft, warm, massive clouds of vapor filling the entire room. That's so much better :)

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 14, 2009
    Shreveport/Bossier City,LA
    Got to place at least 2 orders for the tweezers8-o JK:) Drew and Angie are very generous with freebies. The quality and price of his juices are worth the price of admission:D
    RIMP:evil:
    Maybe I will get some freebies on my fourth order. I didn't get anything from my three orders within 2 days. :-(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread