The XHALER Sneak Peek

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjp44

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2009
West Chester, OH
I have to say I'm glad the Xhaler didn't go on sale these past few days. Selfish I know, LOL, but I have to go in for a knee replacement tomorrow, and knew that if I had ordered it this weekend, it would be here before I get back. I'll be back on Friday....or maybe earlier if there's a good signal from inside the hospital...and see if they are ready to order.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
I have to say I'm glad the Xhaler didn't go on sale these past few days. Selfish I know, LOL, but I have to go in for a knee replacement tomorrow, and knew that if I had ordered it this weekend, it would be here before I get back. I'll be back on Friday....or maybe earlier if there's a good signal from inside the hospital...and see if they are ready to order.

Best wishes on your surgery.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
rjp-will be thinking of you, hope your surgery goes well and a speedy recovery to you!
Ditto!
And let us know what they all say in the hospital with the vaping!
My MIL had knee surgery last year.. make sure you follow all doctors directions! She is stubborn and had to take extra 4 weeks to heal!
Your in my :wub:prayers!

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Des Allemands, Louisiana

I wish the best of luck for you, and hopefully a speedy recovery.

On another note, any word on the release date? I figure my credit card is in debt enough to not panic over another $150 order hehe

eclypse

Moved On
Sep 9, 2009
Macomb MI
Any idea of what kind of batteries this thing will take? Just sold off my SilverBullet and wanted to use the money to FINALLY buy some great juice from Nhaler but thought, why not look into the new device but its hard without much details.. Just would like to know if this thing will run for 2-3 days on one large battery like the SB would at 3.7v.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
This contest has not only brought many of us together, but Bear and Monkey fell in love during this contest, and sent this picture to show thier undying love for one another....AWWWWWWWW, see what XHALERMAN has done!!!

monkey-hug-bear_793959i.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread