The YiHi SX350 35W Chip at Varitube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onedesign1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I seen Understudy blurb about these last week. They look a tiny bit bigger than a P box is that right? Those are pretty nice.
yeah maybe 1/2" taller and 1/4" wider....roughly. Glad you like..about 2 more weeks for a small 1st run of all the designs.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
yeah maybe 1/2" taller and 1/4" wider....roughly. Glad you like..about 2 more weeks for a small 1st run of all the designs.
Im having trouble finding the answer to this its probably in front my face. With the latest updates on the 350J it can do titanium I know but what are the watt and joules maximums. I see the cheaper yihi boards going pretty high in joules what can the J do in parallel and series now. Its not still 60/120 50J is it?

Thanks

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
So I just realized that the 75w upgrade is 75w AND 75j (temp control ) very cool, lots of time the temp control is much lower. This is the titanium mode upgrade as well so there a mode for titanium wire so, in addition to the setting being optimized for titanium wire, it has the proper temp reading so you don't have to add 100 degrees oe whatever, to the reading . . Yihi... is awesome!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Onedesign1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The J-Box Renegade mod - 150W dual 18650 series box - Complete Kit:

We designed a custom box complete kit for the YiHi J chip. Everything needed to complete the mod. Easy assembly, nice size, custom CNC machined, magnet door, etc. All parts included!

See it here @ varitube

JboxKit.jpg

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
The J-Box Renegade mod - 150W dual 18650 series box - Complete Kit:

We designed a custom box complete kit for the YiHi J chip. Everything needed to complete the mod. Easy assembly, nice size, custom CNC machined, magnet door, etc. All parts included!

See it here @ varitube

View attachment 482631
Thats very reasonable for a cnc enclosure full kit.

Reactions: Onedesign1

Canno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
SE Tennessee, USA
Hi guys, just thought I'd drop in and say I'm still enjoying my 60 watt sx350 in the ready box. The only thing I wish it had was a lock for the tact switches. A couple of times somehow I've accidentally run the watts to wide open on a build that couldn't handle it. For all I know there may have already been an update for that.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Hi guys, just thought I'd drop in and say I'm still enjoying my 60 watt sx350 in the ready box. The only thing I wish it had was a lock for the tact switches. A couple of times somehow I've accidentally run the watts to wide open on a build that couldn't handle it. For all I know there may have already been an update for that.
I still use mine everyday. I think I bought it about a year ago I'd have to look. I bought the cnc 1550P box they have there it turned out to be a nice little kit. I think that hana mod style box would be a better one since its smaller I may transfer it one of these days.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
The J-Box Renegade Mod - 150W dual 18650 series box - Complete Kit:

See it here @ varitube

View attachment 482631
Just ordered one!

Thanks Again, Jim

Reactions: rhelton

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I had to pick up one for the artwork alone (just kidding).

It's a solid box with a great chip and Onedesign did a kickazz job of putting these together. It fits nicely in my hand and with a TI build at .21Ω I get a couple days of battery life.

It's the best looking box in my stable! The build is great, the door magnets are insanely strong, zero rattling and the chip has always been solid. I did the upgrade right after I received the device. Excellent mod for the price!

ren3-png.482326

Onedesign1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I had to pick up one for the artwork alone (just kidding).

It's a solid box with a great chip and Onedesign did a kickazz job of putting these together. It fits nicely in my hand and with a TI build at .21Ω I get a couple days of battery life.

It's the best looking box in my stable! The build is great, the door magnets are insanely strong, zero rattling and the chip has always been solid. I did the upgrade right after I received the device. Excellent mod for the price!

ren3-png.482326

Marc the Tiffany Wolf is still my favorite of all the boxes :)

Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread