The ZAP Rebuildable atomizer (RBA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
does anyone know how often the manufacturer restocks the mouth pieces with the 'tight draw'? I am going to try to purchase one of these today but already feel after reading the reviews I am going to want the smaller hole for a tighter draw. Anyone know if Provape will carry some of these as well?

I believe ~Zen stated that he is discontinuing the stiff draw top cap. The open draw is different at first, but IMO it is necessary as airflow is key to to vapor production in Genesis style devices. It takes a bit of getting used to, but most people love it once they do.

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Can the Zap be used on other devices?

The ZAP fits beautifully on a P+18xxx with the slant top cap only, I have also heard it works well on the Puresmoker Legacy, Lavatubes with the slant tops, and a few others. Keep in mind that the ZAP has the same OD as the Provari, and is a bit wider than many other pv's, yielding a top heavy type look. It can also be used on many devices with a 510-510 adapter, but the Z Atty-U is a better fit in most cases.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
The ZAP fits beautifully on a P+18xxx with the slant top cap only, I have also heard it works well on the Puresmoker Legacy, Lavatubes with the slant tops, and a few others. Keep in mind that the ZAP has the same OD as the Provari, and is a bit wider than many other pv's, yielding a top heavy type look. It can also be used on many devices with a 510-510 adapter, but the Z Atty-U is a better fit in most cases.

Thanks. That is what I was thinking but wasn't sure..

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Who else has the Provape website open in the background and counting down the minutes. I can't be the only one. :D

Im right here with ya brother. Getting kinda amped up about it too. Gotta calm down a bit. Good luck to everyone. I hope they have enough to go around a bit.

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Where does it say that?

At the bottom of the product page:

"We have limited stock available and expect to sell out quick, but we will be getting more every four weeks and when the next batch is ready we will let you know on Facebook."

Don Kaluminati

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
Where does it say that?

"Limit two per customer/order. Orders containing more than two(2) will be cancelled without notice.
We just want to make sure as many people as possible can get one since we have limited stock.

We have limited stock available and expect to sell out quick, but we will be getting more every four weeks and when the next batch is ready we will let you know on Facebook."

On the description portion... you gotta type z-atty-pro into the search window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread