The ZAP Rebuildable atomizer (RBA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoC1909

Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010
Sacramento
I don't see any Kanthal listed in the items it comes with .... ?

Also noticed in the vid that Zen seems to say the draw hole has been modified to be the best ... my impression is that it was bigger initially but now a little less big --- but not small. Zennnnh

Good catch. Zen did say that there would be some Kanthal wire around some cardboard or around the syringe.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Wow, I already got a shipping notice. That was super fast. ZAP will be in hand tomorrow (I guess the 9.5% sales tax was worth something, lol). Thanks Provape!

You think we will get it tomorrow? I hope so. Im kinda counting on Thursday. I dont have a shipping notice yet though. Im not far behind you though number wise.

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You think we will get it tomorrow? I hope so. Im kinda counting on Thursday. I dont have a shipping notice yet though. Im not far behind you though number wise.

Every order i have placed with Provape has arrived the next day from the date shipped. As long as they get it to the post office today, and all of the lovely USPS employees do their job correctly, barring any natural disasters or other acts of God, I expect it to be in my mailbox when I get home from work tomorrow. I once asked if I could stop by their offices to pick up an item as they are only about 30 min from my house, but unfortunately they do not offer local pickup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread