The Zenesis Line or Mods will soon be sold EXCLUSIVELY AT ELECTRONICSTIX.COM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shooter445

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Virginia
What I dont understand about the BAM is why it took so long for people to get the BAMs, the Cobalt is baisicly a Blue Anodized Mini and they were produced and sold at VC and soon on electronicsitx (no killer delay there? So i could see why people are getting upset because they have paid for a product many months ago, and while paitently waiting, newer products are being pumped out that are basicly the same, and other are new designs

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
i see the thread closed i hope its back up soon so its about the bams maybe there might be a chance of getting one then why would someone want to back out of buying a bam they look sexy

same here, i would definitely like to snag one and dont care how long i have to wait for it :ohmy:

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
What I dont understand about the BAM is why it took so long for people to get the BAMs, the Cobalt is baisicly a Blue Anodized Mini and they were produced and sold at VC and soon on electronicsitx (no killer delay there? So i could see why people are getting upset because they have paid for a product many months ago, and while paitently waiting, newer products are being pumped out that are basicly the same, and other are new designs

afaik people have started to receive their BAMs, its just all the stuff thats going on recently. Its A LOT of stuff for one man, who has a full time job to deal w/. Mike is not a vape god, although he does make a very sweet product, hes just one guy, and all this stuff can stretch one guy very thin. Part of the problem is that, due to the quality of his devices, he has set his own bar so high that if people get anything less than perfection from him in any way imaginable they becaome irate, which is not fair, they need to be more understanding IMO. From what I have seen of him, at vapercon, on here etc, he has devoted himself to getting people the best possible vape on their devices. At vapercon I even saw him working on someones device that wasnt even his. Seeing how devoted he is made me a customer for life, and I would feel that way even if his products werent the best, the fact that they are is just an added bonus :laugh: I hope he doesnt take these troubles to heart, and continues to do what he does for a very long time.

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
the problem is, there have been issues discovered at vaporcon with the adonization. When folks started using their cobalts, it became clear there shouldn't be adonizing on the switch post. I'm sure he
is just wanting to get that right with the bams:2c:

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
I'll gladly pay for a BAM is somebody doesn't want theirs anymore:angel:

i know right tiff? theres im sure a lot of us who would jump at that chance. if anyone is foolish enough to give theirs up, it would make someone very happy im sure.

and i dont mean that in a mean way, if you give yours up to me ill be your best freind :laugh:

shooter445

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Virginia
afaik people have started to receive their BAMs, its just all the stuff thats going on recently. Its A LOT of stuff for one man, who has a full time job to deal w/. Mike is not a vape god, although he does make a very sweet product, hes just one guy, and all this stuff can stretch one guy very thin. Part of the problem is that, due to the quality of his devices, he has set his own bar so high that if people get anything less than perfection from him in any way imaginable they becaome irate, which is not fair, they need to be more understanding IMO. From what I have seen of him, at vapercon, on here etc, he has devoted himself to getting people the best possible vape on their devices. At vapercon I even saw him working on someones device that wasnt even his. Seeing how devoted he is made me a customer for life, and I would feel that way even if his products werent the best, the fact that they are is just an added bonus :laugh: I hope he doesnt take these troubles to heart, and continues to do what he does for a very long time.

With him being one guy and taking on so many projects at once is quality is being effected? The sidwinders at vapercon, the cobalt and bam switches just a few that I know of. I personally bought a sidewinder at VC and as everyone knows there was an issue with the base and kick spacer which zen refered to as a "ghetto" fix (his exact words to me) so he could get them to Vapercon, now I understad that a fix was released and all is well with the Sidewinder but as far as quality is concerned, corners were cut to get the product ready. My concern is if corners were cut then to get a product ready, how will stressful deadline effect quality control in the future? I do like Zens products but almost feel like the workload is too much for "one man" and it is showing through little things here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread