• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Them Awful Juices...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
Uncle Bucket Creamy Banana and Premium
Ugh just bleagh

FF Yellow
Taste like cheap pineapple syrup.

Bubblegum Grape
Faint grape taste. Crappy juice.

Milo Ice
SH!!!T but heard if mix with nenen or milk juice, it will taste awesome. Anyone can support this?

I actually thought creamy banana is pretty good :/ I suppose thats the first sign of personal preference. I don't like any mango juice either (mango lassi to me is crap)

vaporado

Sep 25, 2015
In Da Clouds
FF yellow
FF red ( taste like cough syrup for me)
agreed that its not like we can get it easily.. so i dump all the sewer wastage in a bottle and add some FF munkey to it then vape it and still bearable.
thought CS very bery was harsh till i bought myself uncle bucket banana and DK butterscotch and mix the 3 together .. man.. it was great!
advise of the day: try mixing out the crappy juices that you dont like and you might save some dollars in your pocket and still enjoy it at the end of the day.

yours sincerely
cheapo stingy poor fella

Pisces82

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2015
[QUOTE="vaporado, post: 16926131, member: 26]FF yellow
FF red ( taste like cough syrup for me)
agreed that its not like we can get it easily.. so i dump all the sewer wastage in a bottle and add some FF munkey to it then vape it and still bearable.
thought CS very bery was harsh till i bought myself uncle bucket banana and DK butterscotch and mix the 3 together .. man.. it was great!
advise of the day: try mixing out the crappy juices that you dont like and you might save some dollars in your pocket and still enjoy it at the end of the day.

yours sincerely
cheapo stingy poor fella[/QUOTE]
We're on the same boat. Me very cheapo too. Thats why cloudniners is mostly what u can see if I were to show... economical. Sick of the taste also still buy:confused:

Reactions: vaporado

vaporado

Sep 25, 2015
In Da Clouds
We're on the same boat. Me very cheapo too. Thats why cloudniners is mostly what u can see if I were to show... economical. Sick of the taste also still buy:confused:[/QUOTE]
same~! high fives:D i also have a lot of cloud9 but im not sure why im not a fan of high VG so i mix the c9 honeydew with munkey to save cost.. ahahahaha!

Reactions: Pisces82

vaporado

Sep 25, 2015
In Da Clouds
for some reason even though I've heard that cloud chasers bandung is good, I can kind of cringed at my first taste. It's like vaping milk. Idk I'm a sweet tooth kind of vaper I guess. Love ice lemon tea, that's like diabetes in a bottle or cloud haha.
i just tried it out too but i found out that the sweetness change with the watt, my sweet spot for it is around 48watt.. maybe its just me

HiShAm

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2015
There is 1 juice i bought when i started to vape.

Kryptonite (Msia version not Angmo 1) - cant even finish 1 tank, threw out, passed to my bro, he felt the same way 2. It has changed hands like 4-5x and still more than 50% left. bought it like a year. Its so bad, i dont see it being sold elsewhere.

Sirap bandung - seriusly those who say this 1 nice, taste bud got problem, felt like drinking milk and i got 3 bottles. juz coz hear from 2-3 frds say is nice..wtf.

Reactions: caasing

Pisces82

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2015
There is 1 juice i bought when i started to vape.

Kryptonite (Msia version not Angmo 1) - cant even finish 1 tank, threw out, passed to my bro, he felt the same way 2. It has changed hands like 4-5x and still more than 50% left. bought it like a year. Its so bad, i dont see it being sold elsewhere.

Sirap bandung - seriusly those who say this 1 nice, taste bud got problem, felt like drinking milk and i got 3 bottles. juz coz hear from 2-3 frds say is nice......
Is It cloud chaser sirap bandung?

vaporado

Sep 25, 2015
In Da Clouds
Is it just me or are US juices really strong. I vape with the kangertech subtank mini and almost all that i try be it kilo, cuttwood, etc. Its too strong.. Or issit coz i vape at too low a wattage.. Usually vaping at 20W
maybe u can share the juices with me so i can give u a review on it :p

Reactions: karedi

Trexer

Oct 7, 2015
I just throw a btl of five pawn Queenside down the drain :( Orange flavor is quite artificial and had a bitter taste during inhale. Scoop strawberry crunch and dragon burst taste weird too . Taste awfully sweet and like drinking cough and running nose syrup :eek: Almost choke during vaping it :s Twelves vapor Gemini and Aquarius taste like perfume . Maybe my tastebud is more to milk, yogurt and cereal . One man meat is another poison :)

Last edited:

vaporado

Sep 25, 2015
In Da Clouds
I just throw a btl of five pawn Queenside down the drain :( Orange flavor is quite artificial and had a bitter taste during inhale. Scoop strawberry crunch and dragon burst taste weird too . Taste awfully sweet and like drinking cough and running nose syrup :eek: Almost choke during vaping it :s Twelves vapor Gemini and Aquarius taste like perfume . Maybe my tastebud is more to milk, yogurt and cereal . One man meat is another poison :)
next time just drop me a pm.. i be your rubbish truck collector..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread