There will be a time I don't need help and now is not it! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapBaby

Aug 20, 2013
St. Louis
[h=5]Seeing that I am new to all this, I don't know what online places are good or bad. Has anyone ever done business with either Stevens Wholesale or Ecigbestsave? They have by far best prices on what I am looking for. Do I have to worry about imitation products? Let me know if you or someone you know has used either place and what ya think! Thanks!![/h]

Screamin Eagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Maryland
I checked both places out real quick. I wouldn't go to Stevens myself. SOme of their prices are WAY too high. The other one seems a bit hit and miss on their prices. Go check out DiscountVapers - Your source for savings on electronic cigarettes and accessories, Go-go eGo, vGo . Really good prices. Outstanding customer service. Blinding fast, very reasonable shipping.
If your looking for inexpensive then try here 2782 Electronic Cigarettes at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping . Yesw you need to be careful on what you get, but in many cases the "knockoffs" are the same quality as the originals, just less expensive. Most come off the same manufacturing lines. You will have to wait a couple of weeks for your order though. So that's something to consider. It is free shipping on everything they sell though.
So there ya go.

VapBaby

Aug 20, 2013
St. Louis
I want the real deal cause don't know much, so better to stay with the real ones! I want a Evod, Esmart and Eroll! Why you ask I want all this, well the Eroll is to start cause I currently smoke analogs, Esmart cause cute and danty (come in pink too bonus haha) and I want to try a top coil. The Evod cause I like and to try bottom coil and will work when I get more advanced. Just want them all right now haha and best price and legit.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    r77r7r what does that mean? Old style? Is there a old and new style? Oh now and I am brand new to all of this and don't want to get something wrong, but again want great prices cause I want to buy too much!

Sorry, I meant they are including Cartridges and atties with the one beginner's kit. Cartridges aren't used much anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread