Therion Squonker DNA75C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
I know I have seen a few threads on people looking for a DNA75C Squonk Box, so I wanted to let everyone know that fasttech has the Therion Squonker DNA75C up on pre-order this morning for $139.

There are lots of color combos, so this link is just for the first one listed -

Therion Squonker DNA75C - Fasttech

Personally I don't know if I will get this one. I never did like the way that the battery/squonk bottle was setup on the original.

I am holding on to hope that hcigar will release a DNA75C version of the Inbox.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I know I have seen a few threads on people looking for a DNA75C Squonk Box, so I wanted to let everyone know that Fasttech has the Therion Squonker DNA75C up on pre-order this morning for $139.

There are lots of color combos, so this link is just for the first one listed -

Therion Squonker DNA75C - Fasttech
It is actually priced better than that.If you enter the code MAP in your cart,the actual price is only $107.

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California
I couldn't resist.....now the wait
8745307-1.jpg

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
So my new Therion Squonker should be here by the end of week. Been using my old style Therion heavy for past month. I have put some wear and tear on my bottle. Anyone know where to get replacements?

Where did you order from?? I just ordered 2 from elementvape.com and it says in stock but I'm betting it's a pre order or something as everywhere else it's a pre order.

Just ordered 2 Psyclone Entheon rda's for them as well.

Wife's Gona be ticked!

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Where did you order from?? I just ordered 2 from elementvape.com and it says in stock but I'm betting it's a pre order or something as everywhere else it's a pre order.

Just ordered 2 Psyclone Entheon rda's for them as well.

Wife's Gona be ticked!
This is how you explain it. It's a seasonal thing, you need one for each season, and it has to match the clothes you wear in each season.

Sent from the future

Reactions: Letitia

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
This is how you explain it. It's a seasonal thing, you need one for each season, and it has to match the clothes you wear in each season.

Sent from the future

Heh.. she knows about the 2 mods.. I just failed to mention the near $200 for the extra rda's for them! :/

First DNA device for me and 9th vape anniversary is in 3 days.. Figure time to evolve and play with something new!

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Heh.. she knows about the 2 mods.. I just failed to mention the near $200 for the extra rda's for them! :/

First DNA device for me and 9th vape anniversary is in 3 days.. Figure time to evolve and play with something new!
The mods are the belts and the RDAs are the shoes.[emoji6]

Sent from the future

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
So my new Therion Squonker should be here by the end of week. Been using my old style Therion heavy for past month. I have put some wear and tear on my bottle. Anyone know where to get replacements?
If your looking for the stock replacement bottles,Fasttech sells them,a 5 pack is $5.68.They say ships in 7 days,but mine shipped after 2 days.
$5.68 Authentic Lost Vape Spare Bottle for Drone / Therion BF (5-Pack) 5-pack - 11ml at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
If your looking for the stock replacement bottles,Fasttech sells them,a 5 pack is $5.68.They say ships in 7 days,but mine shipped after 2 days.
$5.68 Authentic Lost Vape Spare Bottle for Drone / Therion BF (5-Pack) 5-pack - 11ml at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Are you sure those are the right ones?? Says there pvc and listed back in may..

These say silicon and listed this month and for the bottom fed dna75c model.

$5.91 Authentic Lost Vape Squonk Bottle for Therion BF DNA75C Mod - 7ml / silicone + metal at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Check related items for more bottles.. so.e are the larger refill bottles as well.

Edit: oops.. Just noticed he wanted the older model bottles heh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Letitia

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
Just a PSA in case this is the first Therion for any of you (and assuming the same battery tray setup as the original 75 BF): the thing will eat your wrappers for lunch. Take special care installing your 18650s - pop them in as perpendicular to the base as you can manage. With care you'll be fine, but it doesn't take much to tear your battery right at the negative edge on the positive pole. Brittle wraps like on LG and Sony batteries are especially vulnerable.

I never see a peep about this anywhere. Take it to heart and then enjoy your wonderful new squonker!!

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Just a PSA in case this is the first Therion for any of you (and assuming the same battery tray setup as the original 75 BF): the thing will eat your wrappers for lunch. Take special care installing your 18650s - pop them in as perpendicular to the base as you can manage. With care you'll be fine, but it doesn't take much to tear your battery right at the negative edge on the positive pole. Brittle wraps like on LG and Sony batteries are especially vulnerable.

I never see a peep about this anywhere. Take it to heart and then enjoy your wonderful new squonker!!

Yup.. and with that in mind I've already have 20 extra wraps ready to go and a heatgun Haha

18650 PVC Wrap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread