TheVaporRoom

Status
Not open for further replies.

yetihwffe

Oct 19, 2012
Virginia
I just wanted to share this awesome situation I just had resolved by Flora over at TVR. So a month or two ago I had seen someone recommend this site for their juices and decided to give them a shot and purchased their 5ml sampler pack to test out a bunch of different stuff since I'm still new to the whole vaping thing. Most of the juices were OUTSTANDING, the only one I didn't care for was the Chocolate Fudge Brownie blend. Nothing wrong with it really, just not my cup of tea. I developed a love for Waffle through Backwoods Brew and tried TVRs and loved it as well as their S'Mores blend. So back in mid April I went ahead and ordered two 15ml bottles of Waffle and S'Mores, it shipped out on either the 17th or 18th and I tracked it to Frostburg MD on the 19th where it said it had departed the USPS sort facility. That was the last update I got from USPS. I waited until the 23rd (my estimated arrival date was the 22nd) and contacted Jess who promptly responded the next day and informed me they would look into it and see what they could turn up. In the meantime I also contacted USPS who eventually (about 3 days later) responded by basically saying "Because you went with the cheaper shipping option and not the one that would cost you more than the price of your package, there's nothing we can do. Saying sorry doesn't make things right but...sorry!" Needless to say I was a little upset at their reply. I e-mailed Jess again on May 4th, just asking for an update on their end since the post office was no help to me. Flora contacted me this past Tuesday, May 7th to inform me that she had made several phone calls to USPS trying to locate my package and that if she did not receive a definitive answer by 5pm the following day that they would just go ahead and replace my order. Tonight, I arrived home from work and checked my e-mail to be greeted by the best news ever, they received "what was left of my package". Apparently it had been caught in the machinery and completely shredded, BUT my replacement package should arrive shortly!

My reason for being so enthralled by this chain of events is because, even though it wasn't their fault that my package was destroyed, they still replaced it. I had even stated in my first message to Jess that I did not expect them to replace it as it wasn't their fault and my only reason for contacting her was to see if they had any fancy way as the shipping party to locate my package. That was it. They very easily could have said "We'll do what we can to locate it but once it leaves our facility it's out of our hands" and I would have been fine with that, though very upset with USPS for losing my package and brushing me off like they did. Instead they went above and beyond what I expected to make me a satisfied customer, despite the fact that they were swamped with orders at the time that I placed my original order. This experience has earned them a customer for life from me and, as someone who works in customer service, a great story to share with my crew as to how you SHOULD handle a customer concern. Five gold stars to Josh, Jess, and Flora at TVR (and anyone else who may have had a part in it that I'm not aware of) for their exceptional handling of this issue! Also, anyone who's never tried their juices, give them a shot as they give a free 15ml bottle of your choice of liquid for any first time customers. I didn't know that when I first ordered, so they sent me Cinnamon Danish Swirl as a kind of default and it was also incredible. On top of that I was sent a free 3ml taster bottle of Sun Kissed (their version of Sunkist soda) for reasons I'm not sure of, but greatly appreciated. TVR will be my only e-juice supplier from now on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread