• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

They can't decide on my diagnosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, when I was 18 I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder then a couple of years passed by and I was diagnosed as schizoaffective, bipolar type my current therapist says ptsd w schizoaffective, my psychiatrist says definitely PTSD with either bipolar schizoaffective or schizophrenia.... I've been on tons of different meds and something will work for a while, then absolutely quit working. I HATE psych meds but I am totally compliant and take my meds the way I am supposed to. I do everything they tell me to do, I go to therapy and talk it out, I distract myself w something when I am feeling out of control ( almost all the time now) I am just so frustrated I just want to be able to live my life without feeling like I'm crazy as hell, and not be so zonked out from meds that I sleep all the time. Seems like it's either one way or the other , and frankly I don't like either. It's like there is no happy medium. I'm not looking for a pity party here, that's absolutely the last thing I need... Just wondering if anyone else is going through this as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread