They say we look ridiculous, Really???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently read an article stating that e cig users look ridiculous using/vaping their various gadgets. Seriously? that's the best you got for criticism on a cancer free alternative for smoking? A lot of people don't like to accept change, and new and better ways of doing things. It's always been that way. Traditional smoking only looks better or more normal to the average person because that is what everyone is used to seeing. Never imagining it being any other way but what it is. As time passes, people will be used to seeing someone vaping, just like they are used to the look of smoking. Then, we won't have to read these stupid comments anymore.

davis0710

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Independence, Ky, USA
Our local news news had a story on e cigarettes today. I told my wife they had to pic the biggest idiots to be on the news special. Young hipsters blowing smoke rings and french inhaling on camera. I think that does make us look stupid. Not everyone vapes like a teenager. Try showing the people that actually quit smoking because of e cigs who don't try to flaunt it as a sport. Just my :2c:

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
I agree with you Davis0710, they do tend to pick the young ones to show the world. They haven't had one positive thing to say about vaping so I know it's all negative hype to scare the masses and keep smokers smoking. Most smokers are smarter than that and do their research and eventually find themselves here thankfully. Too many media zombies.

Smoot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2012
Reno, NV
I agree with you Davis0710, they do tend to pick the young ones to show the world. They haven't had one positive thing to say about vaping so I know it's all negative hype to scare the masses and keep smokers smoking. Most smokers are smarter than that and do their research and eventually find themselves here thankfully. Too many media zombies.

Media needs to sit down with people who smoked 20+ years, that tried everything else to quit that didn't work and ask them about "e-cig's". Sadly, that is something we will never see.

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
So smoking a cigarette looks better? No haha, nonononono. New things will always look ridiculous at first but they're going to have to get used to it. We want a healthier alternative and were going to vape it, I personally don't think we look that ridiculous at all. In fact, we look better and smell better and are way healthier than anyone smoking cigarettes.

lightbud404

Serial Vapist
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
Atlanta, GA
I recently read an article stating that e cig users look ridiculous using/vaping their various gadgets. Seriously?
who cares about what they think ...

wtcVAtu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread