Status
Not open for further replies.

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
Change is the hardest for some….I am not concerned if vaping looks different. I feel great and my family is proud of me. I spent years searching for the magic smoke that would make me stop the analogs only to find it was vapor I should have been searching for.

I would like everyone to understand but if they don't that is ok. In the end I am hear sharing stories and laughs with people I may never see but a virtual pat on the back from someone who has been there means more to me than some twit who will never know what it is like to beat an addiction.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Ten years ..... no, five years from now vaping will be commonplace and fully accepted in public. There will still be some smokers, but the stigma will be even more then than now. vaping will be accepted. Even non-smokers will be vaping recreationally for "flavors".

Waiter at a restaurant: "Desert for you sir?"

Customer: "No thank you. I've got Banana Nut Bread in my Kayfun."

Waiter to his partner: "And you my lady?"

2nd customer: "I'll pass too. I have Fresh Apple Pie in my 91%."

Last edited:

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
So smoking a cigarette looks better? No haha, nonononono. New things will always look ridiculous at first but they're going to have to get used to it. We want a healthier alternative and were going to vape it, I personally don't think we look that ridiculous at all. In fact, we look better and smell better and are way healthier than anyone smoking cigarettes.

Plus we get to vape things like Creme Brulee, chocolate/banana, french vanilla and on and on and on. YUM!

JaxMike

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2014
Jacksonville FL
No. What really looks ridiculous is a grown woman standing in her kitchen bending over the electric stove, singeing her eyebrows and hair and trying desperately to light that cigarette on the burner when the lighter conked out and there are no matches in the house!:D

Yeah. Except, I've done that. ugh.

My wife and sister-in-law would give me greif over my battery/tank on a lanyard. After a week or two it stopped. Coworkers have said that it looks like I'm playing a clarinet. Then they aak me where they can get a setup like mine. Its kept me off analogs since thanksgiving. I think the most ridiculous looking activity is plonking down $5 a day to smell like a bowling alley.

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
How can anything this pretty look ridiculous I ask you...

havanuqe.jpg

Ohms Lawbreaker

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2014
Right Behind You
Anyone old enough to remember when Walkmans first came on the scene? That was the first time people really started to walk around in public with head phones and it looked ridiculous, just like vaping -- which looks ridiculous to me. :evil: But I could care less how it looks because cancer don't look too cool either. ;) Well, now headphones are commonplace and vaping will soon be too. So there ya go.

(Yeah, kids, there was something before the iPod and the mp3 player called a Walkman. It played maybe a few hour's worth of music if the analog file did not get permanently eaten by the hard drive, is the best I can explain it.)

lightbud404

Serial Vapist
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
Atlanta, GA
No. What really looks ridiculous is a grown woman standing in her kitchen bending over the electric stove, singeing her eyebrows and hair and trying desperately to light that cigarette on the burner when the lighter conked out and there are no matches in the house!:D
Jhp2Nrv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread