SoCal
Really?

L1.jpg

CasketWeaver

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Decatur, IL 62521
Hospital visits, Chemo Therapy, Radiation Cancer treatments, and bad examples + health risks to children is ridiculous. Plus the look on your face when you receive that hospital bill from smoking is ridiculous. Let people look at me while they take that drag off their analog and say "Man that big ... device in his hand is ridiculous!" Hey, my response to their thinking - "It's your funeral bud."

justmy2c

Jan 24, 2014
NL
I would recommend everyone to use even extremer versions of mods and tanks!

I'm sure the first reaction can be like this, but then it settles down in their heads, and they will be asking themselves "Why would these people use these ridiculous machines if not for other benefits than 'looking cool'"

My VictoryTank is bright orange and I'm proud of it! Waiting for my SVD with kayfun to arrive soon, then I'll be holding my metalpipe with pride, and attract even more attention!

Attention = good! It means we are getting noticed, and thus accepted in the general publics mind!

Cant imagine how a Eroll or the sort might look ridicilous.. however wielding a lightsaber type device over here in the netherlands puffing out big smokes might give ppl the impression ur smoking something else then tobacco... But i have NEVER seen anyone use that yet here in the open.. think its mostly for home use here. Just started seeing e-cigs appear in my workplace next to the tobacco products (fairly invisible though.. just not enough place to put em up properly yet)

thespawn078

Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Honolulu, HI
www.facebook.com
I personally love walking around with my Sidewinder and vaping while I'm outside. People don't necessarily know what it is because they are used to seeing look-alike products rather than fancier mods like mine. If anyone thinks we look ridiculous, it's because they're probably just jealous and/or don't have enough understanding.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Bernard Marx

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
attic
OK Maybe I'm just too conservative but I think Vaping would have a better chance of being accepted by mainstream society if the first encounter people had of it was not some guy walking around a plaza blowing huge clouds of vapor from something that looks like an Expresso machine - but I guess that's just me. That's my opinion.

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
My wife and sister-in-law would give me greif over my battery/tank on a lanyard. After a week or two it stopped. Coworkers have said that it looks like I'm playing a clarinet. Then they aak me where they can get a setup like mine. Its kept me off analogs since thanksgiving. I think the most ridiculous looking activity is plonking down $5 a day to smell like a bowling alley.

A bowling alley smelled good compared to the inside of my car before I quit smoking and started vaping. Took three thorough cleanings and a gallon of fabreeze to make it bearable once my sense of smell returned. I'll take looking ridiculous for $500 please Alex......

OK Maybe I'm just too conservative but I think Vaping would have a better chance of being accepted by mainstream society if the first encounter people had of it was not some guy walking around a plaza blowing huge clouds of vapor from something that looks like an Expresso machine - but I guess that's just me. That's my opinion.

To be honest i have never ever seen a device like a mod/lightsaber or anything until i read this forum and started browsing the web for them. u come across them often?

MsDarthVapor

May 9, 2009

Yeah, brings to mind the hookah smoking caterpillar. . .

I don't really care if it looks ridiculous. I look ridiculous when I run too, but I do it anyway. Had problems with that before I stopped smoking real cigarettes. Plus, my battery matches my monkey i-phone cover and cross-trainers, which is super cute.

Bramble

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2014
Utah
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread