Thickening VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

renacer

Jan 27, 2015
Clearwater, FL
I wanted to just ask in the recently made dilution thread but I can't post replies in this subforum so I'll ask here:

I am still relatively new to this and I should point out that I don't have a fancy set up, just a Vision Spinner II and an Aspire nautilus mini. I've been warned to never go above 60 VG/ 40 PG with my set-up as otherwise I risk clogging the tank but I haven't had the slightest problem with this and wanted to see if I could thicken my juices with VG just slightly, not past 70/30 but just to get a bit more vapor.

All of my flavors have a really strong taste to begin with so I wouldn't mind if adding VG would take a little punch out of the taste (or the nicotine for that matter as I'm currently stepping from 12 to 6 and I have mostly 12's)

Would it be possible to just buy a bottle of VG and add about a milliliter to some half empty 15 mg bottles? Would it mix well with a vigorous shaking?

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Yes, you can do that. It will mute the flavor a tad, and will reduce the nic percent a tad. If you're ok with that, no problem.

And it will mix in just fine, since you're only changing the ratio, not adding something foreign.

Not sure how much more vapor you'll get with such a small change, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread