Things I've Learned from ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohawkx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
arizona
If all the 5ml sample bottles that everyone has stashed and doesn't like were laid end to end, they would reach to the moon and back.
Atomic blaster, mega-cinnamon is actually made from spent nuclear fuel rods.
There's no such thing as tobacco flavored tobacco flavor.
55 gal drum cartos will be available sooner than you think.
Atomizers the size of power station transformers will be available for the heavy dripper.
Due to the recession, meat flavored juices will soon replace dinner.
People like me who have fried their taste buds with 50 years of smoking analogs can't tell the difference between Bavarian Creame and Chilean Guano, although we swear we can.
The most asked question on ECF is "Where can I find a PV that looks and tastes exactly like a cigarette?"

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
The most asked question on ECF is "Where can I find a PV that looks and tastes exactly like a cigarette?"

Strangely enough every PV I've tasted has a metallic and plastic taste. I've yet to find one that tastes like chewed filters and soggy paper /tobacco. I think the chinese must be doing something wrong...

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
20. Your mail carrier will eventually consider getting a restraining order against you for stalking.
21. You will gradually turn your home into a chemistry lab as you hunt for the "perfect vape".
22. At some point, you will suffer burnt cartos, burnt attys, juice in your mouth, or leaking stuff. But you will persevere in search of #21.
23. Stealth vaping does not involve a ski mask, gloves, or walking on tip-toes hiding behind trees.

LMAO my mail carrier went on vacation for a week so my mail came late every day worst week of my life. Even worse then hospitalization lol.

Household joke here is when I am expecting a package that doesn't come or the mail is late I drive around looking for the mailwoman. So I routenly go on stalking missions.

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
The assertion that vaping is less expensive than analogs is the biggest lie since Bill Clinton claimed total ignorance of "that woman" ;)

Not that I'm switching back, but along with the "sincemylastcigarette" banner that shows how many months & days since and how much money saved, there should be a running total for money gone up in vapor.:vapor:

But there are ways around it. :2cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread