Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiderMo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Georgia
I'd like to add to the list:

No matter the capacity of a tank, there is always someone who vapes more than that in a day.

The three greatest words ever written are "Out for delivery".

If you're using carts, you're doing it wrong.

Clouds of smoke were never as important as clouds of vapor are.

All of your words could not be more RIGHT!!!!! Love the World of Vaping, like I told a vaping buddy of mine whoever knew that quitting analogs could be so much damn fun. Although I am starting to break the bank with my HOBBY. VAPE ON

Scotay87

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2011
Pacific North West
If a battery can fit in/on it it will be made into a PV
If a battery can't fit with a little creative re-engineering duct tape or super glue and the right power tool you can make it fit.....
The USPS has the most up to date tracking system on the planet.... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Scotay87

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2011
Pacific North West
I'd like to add to the list:

No matter the capacity of a tank, there is always someone who vapes more than that in a day.

The three greatest words ever written are "Out for delivery".

If you're using carts, you're doing it wrong.

Clouds of smoke were never as important as clouds of vapor are.
The three worst words for a vapor.... Out of stock....
Checking you shipping status or tracking every five minutes does not make you package arrive any sooner.....

Last edited:

SpiderMo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Georgia
If a battery can't fit a with a little creative re-engineering duct tape or super glue and the right power tool you can make it fit.....
The USPS has the most up to date tracking system on the planet.... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always having problems with usps tracking system, checked a order and showed still in certain state checked mail not long after and it was in the mailbox. GO FIGURE!!!!

ProfBrad12

Verified Member
At some point the OP should recompile the list and edit the first post. If you wait too long and lose edit ability just pm me with the updates and I'll edit the first post for you.

How long do I have to edit? I'd love to do it, but I don't have much time today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread