Things I've Learned from ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsinner

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
Cyprus
# The options to the "what nic strength" will often exceed the ones available by the juice vendor
# There's 3 methods to vaping: your way, their way, the right way
# If LorAnn makes it someone will vape it!
# There's not such thing as "too much juice"
# Even if all the posts in ECF get renamed to "Drink more water" people will still ask how to deal with dry throat and dehydration

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
NO MATTER WHAT - When all is said and done - at least IMHO, this really needs to become a "STICKY" . . .

I've really been gettin' a good laugh out of these . . . Nothing like the "TRUTH" to make you Laugh . . .

AND to "ProfBrad12" the OP - WELCOME to ECF - What a GREAT way to enter a group . . .

KUDOS to YOU - and THANKS ! ! !

(P.S. HEY - "OldSoldier" - What do you think - "Sticky" - YES ? ? ? ? OH - PLEASE SAY - YES . . . )

Last edited:

ProfBrad12

Verified Member
Again, wow...just wow. I've avoided forums for years because conversations always seem to devolve into profane arguments about the merits of mothers. THIS forum has been nothing but supportive to all the newcomers. And for that, I thank YOU.

Looking forward to getting more involved here...and to the possibility of finding that elusive RY4.

lolady

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
I am on Indian land
Only read the one post of yours and know I like you.

You snatched the words right off my fingers! (It kind of tickled. Do it again.)

That list just might be The Funniest Thing On The Internet.

I'm laughing way too hard to decide right now or make any comments, but to show my respect and appreciation, please enjoy this useful dress-up elephant.
His name is Elmer. He likes you, too.

9sxr84.jpg

Scotay87

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2011
Pacific North West
Again, wow...just wow. I've avoided forums for years because conversations always seem to devolve into profane arguments about the merits of mothers. THIS forum has been nothing but supportive to all the newcomers. And for that, I thank YOU.

Looking forward to getting more involved here...and to the possibility of finding that elusive RY4.

I think life would come to an end if they found the perfect RY4. We'd have nothing to live for! lol!

The last truly great tasting RY4 juice was received by the latest reviewer, the person that recommended it to you, or the order before you.... never you!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread