Status
Not open for further replies.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
SLeX, your post looks like a Provari Poem!

best regards, larry mac

I hate more than anything trying to read a post that has everything bunched and jumbled together.
The poster may have something vital to say but without paragraphs it looks to me like one huge run on sentence.

Arnold Ziffle

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
San Quentin
I started out with an evic and then bought an itaste vv3.0 as a back up. both have been great and vape 95-98 as well as my provari. but, they seem kind of delicate. I wanted something I could absolutely depend on and I feel I can with the provari. my next one will be the mini with my new found favorite tank. it is the short kryptonite. it's probably the toughest glass tank out there and really hangs on to the carto like it was glued on. a combo I can depend on.
B8F23255-CB04-4F66-A602-565EC1F9C709-1440-000001999977A536_zpse47a1ae4.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
You said Halfling. That's funny!
That's what IBTanked calls their shorty tanks. OCD sent me a pre-production halfling in 15mm diameter size. I looked at the tiny tank and thought "what the heck?".

I put it on my little Smoktech Gripper that I use for stealth vaping at the cinema and the combo works amazing. These short tanks use a Smoktech shorty cartomizer (IBTanked sells them on the website). I'll post a pic when I get a chance.

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I began vaping with cigalikes, but within a month I decided I wanted longer battery time and more options in juice attachments. I skipped the Ego stage altogether and got a small and larger mechanical mod with replaceable batteries and got into cartotanks. Not long after that, I got to experience variable voltage at a B & M store, did a lot of research, and chose a standard Provari.

clear&frosted-tank-1.jpg Bella-Phin-Frog.jpg Family2.jpg Family3.jpg

I've since accumulated 9 mods in total, as this has become a hobby as much as a way to stay off cigarettes. I got a Mini Provari to celebrate my 1 year anniversary of not smoking. I use the two Provari's 90% of the time, the others only serve in specialty situations and as backups.

The Mini is my out-and-about mod (in shorty form). I use the standard & mini in all battery configurations but mostly use both in 18650 battery size when at home.

AGA T2 on Provari's.jpg

Last edited:

Puff Vader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
Camby, IN 46113
Have you looked at the Innokin SVD ? It has the compact size for 18350 and can be extended for 18650. It also has ego and 510 threading, I have not found any tank that would not work so far. Just throwing out another option for you to look at. I am from Indiana like you, if you would like to check the SVD out just give me a yell.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I began vaping with cigalikes, but within a month I decided I wanted longer battery time and more options in juice attachments. I skipped the Ego stage altogether and got a small and larger mechanical mod with replaceable batteries and got into cartotanks. Not long after that, I got to experience variable voltage at a B & M store, did a lot of research, and chose a standard Provari.

View attachment 263825 View attachment 263834 View attachment 263824 View attachment 263826

I've since accumulated 9 mods in total, as this has become a hobby as much as a way to stay off cigarettes. I got a Mini Provari to celebrate my 1 year anniversary of not smoking. I use the two Provari's 90% of the time, the others only serve in specialty situations and as backups.

The Mini is my out-and-about mod (in shorty form). I use the standard & mini in all battery configurations but mostly use both in 18650 battery size when at home.

View attachment 263823

You guys don't know how lucky you are to see this pictures. Baditude is really quite reluctant to post them normally. This thread must have really touched his heart in some unusual or exceptional way.

You should feel special.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
You guys don't know how lucky you are to see this pictures. Baditude is really quite reluctant to post them normally. This thread must have really touched his heart in some unusual or exceptional way.

You should feel special.

Edd, you know you are so full of :censored: !

:D Luv ya, bro.

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
Ultimate STEALTH MODE: Black Mini with black cap black tinted halfing IBTank. With black Loki Lab Derlin pro ring of course.

Oh don't think I wont. :D So far I really haven't encounter a situation where stealth required small or discrete..... But I am seriously considering acquiring the above mentioned set-up even if only for the epicness.

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
:laugh: You just needed an excuse to show one of your cheerleader pics. You're as bad as me. (I like that trait in you, though)

Careful, the mods will be on your tail before you know it.

That is no cheerleader. That is Ms Katheryn Winnick. She is an actress, not a cheerleader. You see, I am expanding my horizons, old friend.

The mods sometimes admonish this Lion. It is the way of things, and we all play our parts.

I cannot change my nature. I don't even want to change it.

katheryn_winnick_116322_12_zps068b8299.jpg

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
.....my next one will be the mini with my new found favorite tank. it is the short kryptonite. it's probably the toughest glass tank out there and really hangs on to the carto like it was glued on. a combo I can depend on.
You got a link for this tank?

That's what IBTanked calls their shorty tanks. OCD sent me a pre-production halfling in 15mm diameter size. I looked at the tiny tank and thought "what the heck?".
Someone, I think it was Pre, posted a pic of a mini & hafling. I fell in love with the look.

Have you looked at the Innokin SVD ? It has the compact size for 18350 and can be extended for 18650. It also has ego and 510 threading, I have not found any tank that would not work so far. Just throwing out another option for you to look at. I am from Indiana like you, if you would like to check the SVD out just give me a yell.
After holding a ProVari it puts ZMAXs SVDs VAMOs to shame. They were already lightweight- now they feel like cheap toys.

I love my ProVari Mini.

It rarely leaves my hand.
I've been thinking about starting a thread about this so I finally did.......The Table Is Right THERE!

You should feel special.
And here I thought he loved posting his pics....they're everywhere. :D

Edd, you know you are so full of :censored: !

:D Luv ya, bro.
Ain't he though! LOL!!!

That is no cheerleader. That is Ms Katheryn Winnick. She is an actress, not a cheerleader. You see, I am expanding my horizons, old friend.

The mods sometimes admonish this Lion. It is the way of things, and we all play our parts.

I cannot change my nature. I don't even want to change it.
If she's not vaping what's she doing here? ;)

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I quit smoking with the Halo Triton; decided it was time to try out other delivery systems, so bought a ProVari and Mini. I prefer the Triton tanks over ProTank2s while driving and for Halo juices, while I prefer the ProVaris for home use with mellower juices- like those from Alice In Vapeland, and with lower ohm coils and voltage. Just goy a ProVape-1, love it. I'm sure I will end up buying more Tritons, ProVaris and ProVape-1s. They all suit the purpose I use them for, so wouldn't give up any of them.

Most of my flavors I use are pretty "heavy" and lots of TH..I assume it depends on the tanks I would use on the Provari versus the Provari itself for flavor. I mean, Provari isn't just for mellow flavors and thicker/heavier would taste burnt right? I'm wanting to try an Aspire BDC, Protank, Iclear 30 and now I forget the other tanks-LOLOL.

I want to test flavors w/top versus bottom coil and dying for a dripping atty cuz I'm sick of tasting flavors "wasting a tank" if the juice hasn't steeped all the way yet. I'd like to just try a few drops here and there and can't right now.

I have a mini and I never use the extension cap. I haven't had a need to use it. I started with the eGo twist and went directly to a ProVari. All I have to add is the purple is a weird purple so unless you love, love, love purple, don't get this color. Especially if you like matching accessories.

Bums me out cuz purple is my favorite color! Too bad it's not a deep, metallic purple. I'm actually looking at the SS because then it can go w/any drip tip/tank color. Hey, a girl needs their PV to look good, right!!! I've seen some gals on here really jazz up their gear and it looks awesome! Does the SS get all finger printed up? Next thing you know, I'd carry around a polish cloth and constantly polishing it!

I went from a Twist to a ProVari and have been very happy. I use a mini with a standard cap. I like the size and even though I'm a heavy vaper I get at least 6 hours out of an 18350, so I just have extra batteries.

1000mAh Twist, mini ProVari (standard cap), 650mAh standard eGo

miniwithegos.jpg

This pic really helped me! My Current VV is slightly longer than ur 1000 mAh and I have a teeny 450 which is obviously shorter than ur 650. The extension cap is roughly 1/2" (someone told me) so I'm "eyeballing" this...it seems the mini is pretty mini. :(

I've got to that comfort level of holding my VV..the length and grip on it (not smooth, not rubber..in between) has been great, but with an extension on the Provari mini, I think it should be close to my 900 mAh which is also very comfortable to hold. I love how the gals talk about the colors and grip/holding because YES!!! That is very important in my eyes too!!!!!!

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
You got a link for this tank?

Someone, I think it was Pre, posted a pic of a mini & hafling. I fell in love with the look.

After holding a ProVari it puts ZMAXs SVDs VAMOs to shame. They were already lightweight- now they feel like cheap toys.

I've been thinking about starting a thread about this so I finally did.......The Table Is Right THERE!

And here I thought he loved posting his pics....they're everywhere. :D

Ain't he though! LOL!!!

If she's not vaping what's she doing here? ;)

She IS a vaper. Usually after a specific activity we both enjoy....

KatherynWinnickProV_zps4aa490d9.png

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Bums me out cuz purple is my favorite color! Too bad it's not a deep, metallic purple. I'm actually looking at the SS because then it can go w/any drip tip/tank color. Hey, a girl needs their PV to look good, right!!! I've seen some gals on here really jazz up their gear and it looks awesome! Does the SS get all finger printed up? Next thing you know, I'd carry around a polish cloth and constantly polishing it!

You aware that 2 or 3 companies make skins or wraps custom made for a Provari? Pick any color you want. Can't find one, they'll make a custom one to your directions. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provari/480593-provari-wraps-skins.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread