Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
There are a few dealers that carry Provari in Indiana. Use Provape's store locator here: ProVape Store Locator

Thanks for the link. I actually saw that last night on Provapes website and kept trying to use it and didn't work. When I followed ur link, it did..weird

View attachment 263818 View attachment 263815

You guys don't know how lucky you are to see this pictures. Baditude is really quite reluctant to post them normally. This thread must have really touched his heart in some unusual or exceptional way.

You should feel special.

LMAO..ok, confession..at first, I really did feel special cuz I've seen Baditude's threads/blogs/post on EFC a lot...I mean, he's famous after all. But, no offense Baditude, I don't read them a ton cuz they were out of my league of brain comprehension most of the time. Now that I'm looking at bigger batts, I've read up on a lot of them..so ya, when I got a message from THE Batitude, I felt kinda special..:oops:

UNTIL...further posts here and see that both u guys r hilarious and just want to show of ur "manhood" batts and pics of hot babes! I just set u both up of for that perfect opportunity to do so, apparently again..But seriously, thx for the info...I'm doing major research today!

I know batts/gear are like juices/vendors..everyone has a preference and its all subjective. I've had peeps tell me Innokin SVD is the BEST because if the telescoping and VW feature. I've had others say Vamo because it isn't has heavy, other say box mods are the way to go (I can't stand the look of those)..

I personally feel tanks are the most important because the best batt can't do squat if the tank sucks. But I do want a good investment on the batt cuz it can last a long time, tanks can always be replaced or tested until one works the best. I like a real warm vape, strong flavor and a good TH so I can bet top coil is still what I'm going to prefer, but can't wait to try a lot of diff ones!

Last edited:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Here ya go ladies, his PV is called the Magic Mike...I'll buy a case!

image.jpg

baghandler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Chicago
I recently made the jump from ego to Provari. I can tell you that the size of the Provari doesn't phase me at all, but I definitely noticed the difference in weight. That's probably because I tend to chain vape.

For size comparison: Here's the regular Provari + extension cap (dressed up in a new jwrap) with an XL IBTanked - so for me, this is as big as it gets. Next to my 900mAh Spinner with the Davide mini:

UvdAXMa.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
ok, confession..at first, I really did feel special cuz I've seen Baditude's threads/blogs/post on EFC a lot...I mean, he's famous after all.

UNTIL...further posts here and see that both u guys r hilarious and just want to show of ur "manhood" batts and pics of hot babes! I just set u both up of for that perfect opportunity to do so, apparently again..

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
I know batts/gear are like juices/vendors..everyone has a preference and its all subjective. I've had peeps tell me Innokin SVD is the BEST because if the telescoping and VW feature.

I don't want to step on anyone's toes or start any hate spat BUT the SVD is the mod that convinced me to buy a ProVari. I have the MVP (nice, too big for a small hand), dozens of cigalikes, wood box mod, twist, spinner, & on & on. The only unit I still use besides my Pro is a Joye 18650 mod & the quality just isn't there anymore.

Long story a little shorter, 1st Prov ordered, 3 days after receiving it, my mini ordered, today I'm placing an order for another mini. I love both sizes (extension fits both) & honestly I'm done looking. Constant, reliable, & the cuteness factor can't be beat!

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
AngieB,
To me, the Provari is an outstanding base to build on. It's consistent, durable and reliable and I enjoy VV to tune my vape to my taste.

I'm having fun playing with different toppers. EvilZoe highly recommended a Hypertank over a Protank as it's less airy and less expensive. Here's a link to her commentary: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provari/481333-well-postman-made-me-sign-today.html. I decided to order one (!). I plan to try the iClear30s and IBTanked cartotanks, but haven't ordered them yet. I think my husband is getting them for me for Christmas ;)

I am also addicted to dripping. YUM! It's great for sitting back & trying new flavors. I haven't used the more expensive atty's, some are on my wish list. Thanks go to Ocelot for this blog: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/the-ocelot/4005-drip-drip-drip-sound-dripping.html that got me off to a good start.

Happy vaping!

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I recently made the jump from ego to Provari. I can tell you that the size of the Provari doesn't phase me at all, but I definitely noticed the difference in weight. That's probably because I tend to chain vape.

For size comparison: Here's the regular Provari + extension cap (dressed up in a new jwrap) with an XL IBTanked - so for me, this is as big as it gets. Next to my 900mAh Spinner with the Davide mini:

UvdAXMa.jpg

Ok..YES! That size looks good...if the tank/topper is bigger it makes the mini appear taller....it looks spot on! Here's a super noob question...where's the on/off button and is the VV button on the Provari mini in a "decent" spot? Or is it one in the same button?

I plan on going to a local (well, close anyway) shop next week and feel it for myself if they have the minis in stock. I have to wait till Monday of course. How do u guys feel about the screen read out..easy to read? It looks like the reading is vertical in the straight up position but in my hand, it would be horizontal. Does it rotate depending on if you have it in ur right hand versus left..meaning could it read upside down depending on which hand you have it in?

Wow..that's hard to write and make sense..maybe I should just stick w/my Magic Mike...Channing Tatum super cute boy mod

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN

UvdAXMa.jpg

Ok..YES! That size looks good...if the tank/topper is bigger it makes the mini appear taller....it looks spot on! Here's a super noob question...where's the on/off button and is the VV button on the Provari mini in a "decent" spot? Or is it one in the same button?

I plan on going to a local (well, close anyway) shop next week and feel it for myself if they have the minis in stock. I have to wait till Monday of course. How do u guys feel about the screen read out..easy to read? It looks like the reading is vertical in the straight up position but in my hand, it would be horizontal. Does it rotate depending on if you have it in ur right hand versus left..meaning could it read upside down depending on which hand you have it in?

Wow..that's hard to write and make sense..maybe I should just stick w/my Magic Mike...Channing Tatum super cute boy mod

EDIT-read this again about this pic and saw u had said "regular" Provari w/extension. So, if this is the regular...that mini is small! I def need to visit a local B&M and look at these in person...

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
AngieB,
To me, the Provari is an outstanding base to build on. It's consistent, durable and reliable and I enjoy VV to tune my vape to my taste.

I'm having fun playing with different toppers. EvilZoe highly recommended a Hypertank over a Protank as it's less airy and less expensive. Here's a link to her commentary: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provari/481333-well-postman-made-me-sign-today.html. I decided to order one (!). I plan to try the iClear30s and IBTanked cartotanks, but haven't ordered them yet. I think my husband is getting them for me for Christmas ;)

I am also addicted to dripping. YUM! It's great for sitting back & trying new flavors. I haven't used the more expensive atty's, some are on my wish list. Thanks go to Ocelot for this blog: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/the-ocelot/4005-drip-drip-drip-sound-dripping.html that got me off to a good start.

Happy vaping!

THAT is the tank I wanted to try bad and couldn't think of the name! I hope it works as good as it looks! That tank looks Amazeballs!!!! I'm going to be in Pheonix in Nov for a wedding. I'm going to visit this B&M (this is how my search started..was looking at the VV V3, then saw these tanks!). I read mixed reviews on the tank, but did I mention it looks fantastic??

It's like wearing 5" heels, may not be comfortable, but fashion comes first! Ok, seriously I want a high quality tank that does work great, but either way, when I get a new PV..this tank will be tried out by me!

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA

EDIT-read this again about this pic and saw u had said "regular" Provari w/extension. So, if this is the regular...that mini is small! I def need to visit a local B&M and look at these in person...

The button is on the opposite side of the tube from the LED. It's easy to push with a finger underneath and scroll through the menu. The LED doesn't rotate but it is very clear. I can read it straight up, sideways, upside down and backwards without a problem. The blue LED is soft, I'm told the green is very easy to read. I have the red which is also good in the sunlight.

Yes, the mini is nice & small! It fits quite comfortably in my little hands.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
It may have already been said, but the Mini is so versatile. You may think right now that you will keep it in the smallest size using an 18350 battery, but trust me, there are times when you just say "the heck with looks or size" and you will want to put an 18500 or 18650 in it.

My favorite accesories were the addition of two Tatroe extension rings ( at the prompting of Baditude). If I were to go out fishing or to the beach fof the day, I dont want to be bothered by taking an extra 18350 with me, so I will screw on both extension rings and stick the 18650 in it. It will vape all day long with no problem. Thrasher says he gets two and a half days out of his Panasonic 2900PD 18650's.

For some reason, the Provari is more effecient also as in draining battery power. I enjoyed my SVD's, but it is easily 2 to 1 in conparison as far as battery drain which has become so important to me the longer I vape.

I shouldnt even discuss the vape/taste. Nobody ever believes that (ncluding me) until they actually interchange the existing topper they are using from an SVD to a Vamo to an VP to a Seigeli then to a ProVari. Its noticable to anyone that actually tries this. It has something to do with that chipset. The taste is superior.

Anyway, saw this post and you seem serious...........dont waste your money on middle of the road Mods unles you have someone that you are going to give them to that might need one. All mods will work for you. Its just that the ProVari gives me a nice peace of mind Knowing that at this point in time, it just doesnt get any better.

Last edited:

baghandler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Chicago

Actually, that's the standard size Provari + extension, not the mini. :blush: Sorry for any confusion. So that is the largest that any Provari tube will get.

Here's a pic that compares the sizes (from left to right): standard Provari + extention; standard Provari; Provari Mini; 900mAh Spinner.

sISbRNy.jpg

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Most of my flavors I use are pretty "heavy" and lots of TH..I assume it depends on the tanks I would use on the Provari versus the Provari itself for flavor. I mean, Provari isn't just for mellow flavors and thicker/heavier would taste burnt right? I'm wanting to try an Aspire BDC, Protank, Iclear 30 and now I forget the other tanks-LOLOL.

No, my choice of ProVari for mellower flavors has everything to do with consistent power delivery at lower ohms and the ProTank2s. For me, lighter flavors like AIV's Cherry Blossom Tea come out better with a PT2 on a ProVari at 1.8ohms at 2.9-3.1 volts. I take longer, slower draws and get great saturated flavor.

I do like Halo flavors in PT2s, but prefer the stronger, warmer throat hit of the Triton tank for flavors like Turkish TOB, Tribeca. HX3, etc. I also prefer to take quicker draws while driving, so the Triton VVs work better for me in the car.

The ProVape-1 I will use for walking around while on vacation and at pubs. It is also perfectly balanced at the button with my Tatroe and Cherry Vape modified ProTank 2s.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Thx for the vid links..I watched a lot of them. Ok , I kno u guys love ur Provari's obviously, but there's one thing I noticed that kind of bugged me a little so PLZ don't shoot me for saying a some what negative comment. :facepalm:

After watching several vids, the last one was the Evic, it seems like the LED display on the Provari is, well, archaic? I know this feature is not as important as how it works overall, but w/technology available, it seems this feature is severely outdated on the Provari compared to others.

Maybe it was the vid quality not sure, any info if this maybe updated in the near future? Don't shoot me like I said..I'm just stating what I observed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread