Joye eGo-T 1000mah Battery Color: Black $21.99 x 1

bought at
Vapin' in the Cape

initial impression is that i like it -- more to come

uAdC

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
New Jersey
The VMod is neat looking. I have the e-power and love it, but I may have to try a vmod in the future. Have you seen this video. They are using a couple of small 3.2v batts for 6v vaping. That's a lot of wattage and I'm not sure I would like it but I would like to try. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-video-reviews/215365-vmod-vapage-com-update.html

If you're already using the 14500 battery in anything that would also make it a good choice. My wife uses them in her cell phone. Word is the vmod provides short connections from batt to atty and gets good results from the 14500.

that vid is actually what started swinging me towards it! lol....

ozpkchris

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Fl
so far my ego rocks. got it yesterday at noon. it only came with an 80 % charge. vaped heavy yeaster day, and a little lighter today. batt just went dead.

the lr atty does lighten the taste of the juice a bit, but it vapes like hell. the best setup thus far is with the ce3. this is a great pair. had to dermel the cone a bit to make it fit but it looks and vapes great

photo-77.jpg

Last edited:

uAdC

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
New Jersey
so far my ego rocks. got it yesterday at noon. it only came with an 80 % charge. vaped heavy yeaster day, and a little lighter today. batt just went dead.

the lr atty does lighten the taste of the juice a bit, but it vapes like hell. the best setup thus far is with the ce3. this is a great pair. had to dermel the cone a bit to make it fit but it looks and vapes great

photo-77.jpg

that's my signature on your screen!! :rickroll:

.. also to be clear, that is the ego and NOT the ego-T? correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread