Status
Not open for further replies.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I have about 90 mechs in my collection, 10 authentic.
Anyone with at least cursory experience can tell the difference between PWM & the pure sine wave of a mech. The Provari chips are well filtered, about 800 hz? Yet I can tell the difference.
The noisy cricket is the ultimate Doomsday device. Not without precautions, keep your battery cap scrupulously clean, use well designed +pin atty,,most of all, keep builds above one ohm. 8.4 volts is not to be taken lightly..

The Provari 2.5 worth its 800 hz chip is old tech. Even cheap regulated mods today have chips with a smoother signal.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

VapeS1000r

Sep 3, 2016
The noisy cricket is the ultimate Doomsday device. Not without precautions, keep your battery cap scrupulously clean, use well designed +pin atty,,most of all, keep builds above one ohm. 8.4 volts is not to be taken lightly..

Would you elaborate on why it's a doomsday device?
Because it pushes 8.4v?

Does the 'doomsday' moniker also apply to the noisy cricket II on unregulated series mod?

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
Would you elaborate on why it's a doomsday device?
Because it pushes 8.4v?

Does the 'doomsday' moniker also apply to the noisy cricket II on unregulated series mod?
Doomsday= FDA worst case senerio

Nothing to break, no chips, no wire, no pots,,yes you must deal with 8.4 volts fully charged.
Tube mechs would be next.
The ll-25 is regulated/unregulated in series mode,.
^^^^ 1, 2, 3 for me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread