Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Two old ladies meet in Heaven...
    SYLVIA: Hi! Wanda.
    WANDA: Hi! Sylvia. How'd you die?
    SYLVIA: I froze to death.
    WANDA: How horrible!
    SYLVIA: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death.
    What about you?
    WANDA: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.
    SYLVIA: So, what happened?
    WANDA: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking.I ran up into the attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died!
    SYLVIA: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer -- we'd both still be alive.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 29, 2010
    NJ
    Dang!!! A girl disappears for a few days to make some juice and misses tons of convos!!

Hey everyone!!! It's been hot and humid here until today. A bit of rain in the overnight cooled things down some. :)

Hi Evie! I'm right in between ElDee and Pokey, and Fran, Bov and Jerry. Jersey girl born and bred! :) no tornadoes here either, thank goodness. We could do without those hurricanes as well. In fact we used to do just fine without them ....then came hurricane Sandy and our beaches are still not the same!

I am loving the new job guys !!! :)

(((Hugs)))

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 17, 2010
    South Carolina
    Sleep well Fran! And LOL!!

Woohoo Tracy! So happy to hear that you're loving the new job!!

Boots aren't my thing either, altho I can see where you're coming from Jerry. Lived in Tx for 17 years (only about 40 miles south of Arkador!) and never bought a pair of boots. They never turned me into a country music fan either ;) Thing about those fire ants is you don't know they're all over you until it's too late.

Nice progress on the Ranger Dee. By hearing you talk about those bolts being so tight, all your gaskets were probably smushed flatter than a fritter.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I could never where boots even if I wahted to. I have a high arch or more commonly known as a cloven hoof. Couldn't get one on for anything unless they were like these.

demon-hooves-heelless-boots--5296.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread