• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

This aught to shake you up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rusty shackleford

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Arlen Texas
We're building a house and the carpenter had a pack of cigs called "sport". he's a nice guy and I'm paying him a forture, my wife wasn't around plus I thought I knew what the result was gonna be, anyway, I bummed a cig from him....it tasted good, not like trash like a year ago when I tried a cig. I had been vaping in a car for 1.5 hours right before I bummed the cig so it wasn't like I hadn't vaped all day. I'm still in shock, I smoked the whole thing! It tasted better than my e-cig! The name of the cig was "sport". STAY AWAY....don't try it.....:(

rusty shackleford

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Arlen Texas
I'm sad to report it felt good. I was shocked! It was supposed to taste like trash or burning leaves, it didn't......wow, I wish I hadn't done that now. I thought for sure cigs would always taste like burning trash.....don't worry, I know it's follish to go back to cigarettes, i wont...but still, I thought my taste buds were "resetting". I thought FOR SURE, cigarettes would never taste good again after vaping so long, but it didn't work out that way...this is a new ball game for me, I'm gonna have to keep my guard up.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
I took one drag off someone's cigarette a while ago and I was SHOCKED at how bad it tasted to me! I figured that if I ever had a ciggie in my clutches again, I'd be smoking the filter, but....

But NOW, I've gotta admit that when I walk by a smoker, it's SMELLING pretty darn good! 8-o I'll have to make sure I don't pick one up!

Thanks for the story/confession rusty!!

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Guilty myself...

The old man had a couple of cuban's. Like im really going to pass that and the glass of black label crown with only two cubes of ice.

Wait a minute... Cubanos CAN'T count as smoking! :evil: I gave up smoking cigs., I'm not turning down a cuban. I'll be in Toronto soon, I'll be puffing on cubanos the entire time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread