This is a great forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardo

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Tallinn, Estonia
Welcome to the forum and yes, it's an awesome place :). Everything you need to know about vaping is here + super awesome folks to hang out with. Have fun!:D

Since I've quit smoking and and started vaping a few months ago, I've learned so much from the posts on this forum. I look forward to learning more and contributing to this community!

SEMPER FI!

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
This is, without a doubt, one of the most unique forums out on the "innerwebs" LOL

The level of courtesy, comraderies, helpfulness, not even mentioning the sharing of information, is astounding.

I have wondered about this many times, wondered if there is something in nicotine that mkaes people a "certain way"? I have not been able to account for the sheer openness, sincerity, willingness to communicate, commisserate, etc that goes on in this community? It's just a whole lot of generosity of spirit, in so many different ways!

Anybody else have a theory? :)

I think even when I quit vaping I will hang out here.

MonkInsane

ECF Veteran
Since I've quit smoking and and started vaping a few months ago, I've learned so much from the posts on this forum. I look forward to learning more and contributing to this community!

SEMPER FI!

Agreed! I love this forum! I only started vaping a week ago and there is such a wealth of information for new vapers, it's almost overwhelming!

USMARINE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
Tacoma, WA
This is, without a doubt, one of the most unique forums out on the "innerwebs" LOL

The level of courtesy, comraderies, helpfulness, not even mentioning the sharing of information, is astounding.

I have wondered about this many times, wondered if there is something in nicotine that mkaes people a "certain way"? I have not been able to account for the sheer openness, sincerity, willingness to communicate, commisserate, etc that goes on in this community? It's just a whole lot of generosity of spirit, in so many different ways!

Anybody else have a theory? :)

I think even when I quit vaping I will hang out here.

Although I dont have a theory about the connection between nicotine and the pertinant attributes of the members on this forum, I share your enthusiasm for this place. From what I have read on similar forums on the subject of vaping, ECF is the one most refered and compared to.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Brand new here as of today! Been vaping for a month & a half and am STiLL trying to learn what it's all about. So far it's been fun but it sure has been difficult for me to find 'flavors' I like. Pretty much stuck on a NewPort spin off called Nu Pier, want some fruit flavors but have a hard time with 'burnt' tastes :confused:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread