Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiwatt Bob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2014
Apple Valley, MN
Let the battle begin!!

I got my top choice 62 yellow heart/wenge. My second choice Koa got nabbed by some Persian mercenary.

But don't shed any tears for this Spartan...I also got "356", a true beauty, and 192 lace wood.

Call this a brag book. Show us yr spoils of battle!!

coaldriller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
West Virginia
e5313a6d3b7670d4dcda801c0064a17d.jpg

[HASHTAG]#180[/HASHTAG]

Sent from Reoville [emoji631]

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
e5313a6d3b7670d4dcda801c0064a17d.jpg

[HASHTAG]#180[/HASHTAG]

I was gona go for thst one as my 2nd choice but felt guilty going for more then one.. plus the wife would of flipped out one me.

Now I know why I had a change of heart.. it was ment to be yours ;)

coaldriller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
West Virginia
I was gona go for thst one as my 2nd choice but felt guilty going for more then one.. plus the wife would of flipped out one me.

Now I know why I had a change of heart.. it was ment to be yours ;)
This one was originally my 2nd pick, but moved to #3 right out of the gate. I tried for the one that looked like this with the plunger before this one, and #96 right at the start. I'm just as happy with this one as its a beautiful piece.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Wanted a plunger, how are they for pocketing?

Rarely happens. I have two Grands that are for work, and three VV Grands for out and about.
On occasion, the Woods will venture out. I just turn off mod and slip it into my pocket until I get to my truck/ wife's car, then it goes into a cup holder. Never had a problem, but then again they usually stay at home.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I hope I am not raining on anyone's parade here...

Over on the 'Woodvil Sale Day 2015' sticky thread, Ancient Puffer is organizing a spread sheet that shows what each Woodvil, by number, is made of, door material, finish and 'snagged by'.
This is a strictly voluntary basis, you do not have to participate if you do not want to. But it does show where many of these wooden beauties went.

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO
I have discovered waiting for your first woody is very much the same as waiting for your first Reo.....wow can we say some on Tuesday when the mail moves!!! How many times can one person look at a picture and wonder how it will feel and vape, as with the Metal Reos, pics never do them justice.....

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I have discovered waiting for your first woody is very much the same as waiting for your first Reo.....wow can we say some on Tuesday when the mail moves!!! How many times can one person look at a picture and wonder how it will feel and vape, as with the Metal Reos, pics never do them justice.....
Yes, pictures....any pictures, even if you get front, back, top, bottom, and insides.......never do a Woodvil justice. There's just something special about them.... And I personally LOVE the side button. It gives the whole mod a different feel. I hold mine differently than I hold a Grand, and it just somehow seems more natural.

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Got my first woodvil and second Reo. Although I had 2 or 3 favourites, with an internet speed of less than 1mbs (live out in the sticks in the UK) I knew I stood little chance of scooping one of the main attractions. Well after trying I got declined when hitting the payment button which took forever, needless to say as disappointed as I was I went back about 40 mins later this beauty was still available so ended a happy day after all

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432510169.411926.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread